Super Ally

MacBoyd

Interesting mate. In fact.. very interesting. Durranty has also been slated on here for doing fuck all basically. Maybe there is (definitely is) more going on than we know. Was Ally too stubborn to see the issues? And (hopefully) it was pointed out to him by ID/KM?

Any more light you can shed on this?

(tu)

All I heard was there was a discussion taking place and Durrant told super what he thought and it got a bit heated.

If it has taken a difference of opinion amongst the coaching staff to affect the team playing a better standard of attacking football, then long may it continue.

The speed of shutting down both Raith Rovers and ICT has been a pleasure to watch, plus the winning attitude and fight of the players has been an about turn from previous performances.

Whether it is down to Ally now turning the corner, and becoming the manager we all hoped he would become, I personally would love it if he could pull it off, but I don't think I'll be getting the Super Ally tattoo just yet.

All the same, credit where credit is due.

:7325:

Not getting carried away at all, we beat Motherwell in a one off game couple years ago, but remember the first game of the season.......

Also, remember last season. Scoring 6 at Airdrie and 8 at home to Stenhousemuir, then the standards dropped... If we keep playing this way in december and january I'll change my opinion of him...

Im still not convinced about him as a 'manager'

Hes made a good start to the season lets leave it at that. The past few games have made me willing to give him a clean slate for the season but he needs to keep it up. I really hope he can do it id love nothing more than for him to be our deserved manager when we win SPL again and are back in Europe, but dont let a few games make you get ahead of yourself, long long way to go still, and some really tough games ahead.

He and the team need the fans behind them.

eejay the dj - "Sorry 3 years of humiliations and embarrassments can't be forgotten that easily"

Get real, no Rangers manager has ever had to cope with what McCoist has had to. The only "humiliations and embarrassments" are the folk who come out with statements like yours.

The Educator. I think its been explained enough on here the big advantage has had had over his competition. No Rangers manager has had such a large advantage over the competition. He has also failed miserably to give any football vision to the club in terms of style and growth.

HOWEVER...well done for the last few games. A glimmer of hope or a false dawn. We shall see,...

As things stand I am not sure that anyone in their right mind would want his job. His team are finally beginning to get it together, but the UoF and SoS wish to put the Club in a position in which it will not be able to pay its players. Financially we are for the moment on uncertain ground with no obvious credible solutions on the horizon. So for me Ally is doing the job right now.