Help with trading in.

ObanBoy

Alright team. Decided to say fuck to it and get a PS4 after a bit of persuasion from my pals. So, to raise a bit of cash, or pay for the full thing, I've decided to trade in my 360 and all my games. Has anyone done this kinda thing before and know what I have to do? What's the best sites to use etc? Cheers!

I took my old PS3, games etc into Game. Put the money toward a ps4 there and then. I always use Game, but that's only because I'm impatient. I'm sure you could get a better deal elsewhere though.

So basically, if you're not going to game, I'm absolutely no use to you.

I took my old PS3, games etc into Game. Put the money toward a ps4 there and then. I always use Game, but that's only because I'm impatient. I'm sure you could get a better deal elsewhere though.

So basically, if you're not going to game, I'm absolutely no use to you.

I was on Games site there and it's £90 for the Xbox I've got, which seems decent enough. Just going to get rid of all the games as well because I won't need them. Bit shite the nearest Game is 100 miles away but I think I can just send it off and they put the money into my account

Use Amazon,I traded in 2 360's a few year ago at a shop like Cash Converters, for one 250gb console,two controllers and 6-7 games I got £80. Looking back now it was a total rip-off.

Depending on the size of the HDD on your 360 and how many games you have,best option imo would be to sell them all as a bundle on Amazon.