Why Does Ally Not See It?

JamieG54

I think that he's so hard skinned now he takes no notice to criticism. As a player he got it rough when he first came here then proved most wrong about him. He was under walter's wing and no doubt picked up the need to be strong willed. It seems he's compensated too much.

It's not about ignoring what everyone else says and doing what the hell you want because outside influence is wrong or stupid, it's about drawing on all threads of data and being strong willed enough to have a vision and strong willed enough to have the last say after weighing everything up.

I couldn't really see the current lot beating Inter Milan 3-1. Although big Jock's team were rank rotten at times.

Probably my favourite European game of those eras out with JG's first season . After getting beat 3 - 0n the first game , with Ally missing the sitter from two yards out ( might as well get that bit in ! ) , I really thought we were going to pull it off .

But no , I don't see us doing that now .

I think he has run out of ideas as he is clueless and inept he has got away with it last 2 seasons against postman and painters etc. He is now getting more found out for his Managerial Credentials against full time teams.

Hearts have rebuilt a team with youth and are playing good football and will get stronger , McCoist has been with us into his 4th season and it is getting worse.