Disgraceful comment on BBC radio Scotland today....

donmac

Why do some people spend their time worrying about that shower of scum? I think we should be vigilant as dignified silence has done us no good, but this is a non issue.

Bears den?

Who cares if it's davie hay, davie weir or John Greig

It's a total non fucking story and the op doesn't even tell it properly. Yawwwwwwn

In your opinion maybe. But the OP wanted to discuss this with people who might have something to add to the discussion. if you don't have anything to add other than your dribble, you don't have to comment

Today I listened to the sports show at lunchtime on BBC Scotland

One of the topics being discusses was the national anthem and the singing of it at football matches

One of the guests was asked if he sang the national anthem on the line up when he played for Scotland

The answer as memory serves me was that as a player he chose not to ( or words to that effect)

. I am pointing this out not as a swipe at him as an ex player as I would make my comment if he had been the player of another club, it was the fact that he uses his playing for a club as the reason not to sing the national anthem.

I couldn't give a fuck about the Scottish national team. Never going to win anything ever. Fact.

In your opinion maybe. But the OP wanted to discuss this with people who might have something to add to the discussion. if you don't have anything to add other than your dribble, you don't have to comment

There are loads of people in the general sports forum who will comment. This has zero to do with Rangers.