Friday Night Quiz

tannerall

Aston Villa.

(tu)

Rangers reached the semi-final of the English FA Cup in 1886/87, beating Everton, Church, Cowlairs, Lincoln City and Old Westminsters before losing to eventual winners Aston Villa 3-1 in the penultimate round.

you cheated, cos you were there i heard ;)

(tu)

Rangers reached the semi-final of the English FA Cup in 1886/87, beating Everton, Church, Cowlairs, Lincoln City and Old Westminsters before losing to eventual winners Aston Villa 3-1 in the penultimate round.

Lol :7325:

(tu)

Just the three of us, me, Thermo and Minstral if I recall. I remember the coach trip took a long time cause one of the horses broke down on the way.

Who's the only team Rangers have played but never beaten at Ibrox in the League prior to this season? (I'm confident we can maintain this record)

Thought it could be one of the lower teams who we passed on the way up and won't be playing this year but looks like we beat all the lower teams at least once at Ibrox in the league in past two seasons......?

Thought it could be one of the lower teams who we passed on the way up and won't be playing this year but looks like we beat all the lower teams at least once at Ibrox in the league in past two seasons......?

No, none of them. This goes back further.

I'll put the answer up shortly in case anyone else wants a go