The Falkirk Flare Thrower

Clyde Valley

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Her Dad could get wee Nacho to do a Q and A at a public house near you and pay the club something back instead of lining his own pockets.

Just saying like

Ha ha I was thinking that myself

Scratch that,

If the text I have just received it accurate?

Wee Nacho has been bumped out of a considerable sum of money and won't be doing any more appearances with the Father of the Flare Thrower.

It was only a matter of time.

Who is her father?

You know the answer. It`s simple.

Aye, I asked the question because I know the answer.

Anyhow, the lassie didn't deserve a banning order. She was daft and has learnt her lesson. We all do stupid things when we are teenagers.

You obviously didn`t get my criptic answer to your question.

A lot of people on here seem to disregard the FACT , Yes she held the flare up, but SHE DID NOT THROW IT ONTO THE PITCH ! so why should she be the one to pay for the damage ? Yes she should get her arse kicked for being daft enough to wave it around but for her to be hounded like this is ridiculous .

A lot of people on here seem to disregard the FACT , Yes she held the flare up, but SHE DID NOT THROW IT ONTO THE PITCH ! so why should she be the one to pay for the damage ? Yes she should get her arse kicked for being daft enough to wave it around but for her to be hounded like this is ridiculous .

She refused to name who threw it when the cops asked.

It would never have happened had she not taken the flare into the ground in the first place.

She was part of the plan so she is just as guilty as the boy who threw it in the eyes of the law.

She's bound to be brutal looking so she's better off away from the games, don't want her making the place look bad.

A girl that has flares at games never mind is willing to throw them is never going to be very pleasant looking

Saw a pic of her --- a big girl. Not sure why folks are moaning about her throwing a flare, they're lucky she never threw the whole hoose........ :D

She refused to name who threw it when the cops asked.

It would never have happened had she not taken the flare into the ground in the first place.

She was part of the plan so she is just as guilty as the boy who threw it in the eyes of the law.

Would you " grass " your mate up ? I'm quite sure I wouldn't unless it was something Really serious.

Saw a pic of her --- a big girl. Not sure why folks are moaning about her throwing a flare, they're lucky she never threw the whole hoose........ :D

Definitely the wrong person. The burd in question is a built like the gable end of a score.

As much as I hate the lassie, some of the comments in here are ridiculous.

She's bound to be brutal looking so she's better off away from the games, don't want her making the place look bad.

A girl that has flares at games never mind is willing to throw them is never going to be very pleasant looking

I always thought you gothy folk liked rough burds?

Her Dad could get wee Nacho to do a Q and A at a public house near you and pay the club something back instead of lining his own pockets.

Just saying like

I think you will find that " her Dad " actually helped Nacho out through his Lean time when he never had a club to play for, and as it turns out more and more players were Aproching " her Dad " to get some Q & A nights arranged for them, yes he made a small amount but that was NOT part of the players payments.

I think you will find that " her Dad " actually helped Nacho out through his Lean time when he never had a club to play for, and as it turns out more and more players were Aproching " her Dad " to get some Q & A nights arranged for them, yes he made a small amount but that was NOT part of the players payments.

Out of curiosity how much was this small amount? Its always a small amount,even CH was only making a wee profit. It would be interesting to know whit you think is a small amount.

Out of curiosity how much was this small amount? Its always a small amount,even CH was only making a wee profit. It would be interesting to know whit you think is a small amount.

I'm not going to quote how many £ s, but the players got what they asked for and " her Dad " got an amount that the Venue were happy to pay !

so both Parties got what they wanted ! So what's wrong with that ?