Super Ally's Fragile Tactics Really Are Atrocious.

tannerall

Tactics, what tactics? or maybe the one where you stick 11 well paid experienced footballers on the park and hope for the best

Been that way since day 1 with him in charge.

The fact we ain't in front given the teams we are up against this year tells it's own story.

McCoist is every inch a cheque book manager...:it's just his buys are usually as clueless as him.

Think about it .Ally wanted the game put off, a Saturday when the Alloa players could have a long lie in prior to the match. The game would then have been played midweek when the Alloa players would have just completed their shifts rendering them tired and giving us certain victory .now that's what you call tactics.

I'll admit I'm an Ally protector. I don't like seeing any Rangers fans calling him derogatory names. In my book they are "so-called Rangers fans". Give the guy a chance under normal circumstances, was always my theory.

But after today, I'm getting more on board that his time has come. Watching that dross is getting more than frustrating now.

I will NEVER call him some of the names I've seen mentioned on forums, but it's time to face the truth!

Not too much of the Ally bashing please. Thread intended as a bit of fun, we can have a laugh at ourselves as we are secure in the tradition and glory of our 142 years of history and success and know the good times will be back sooner rather than later. And Ally will have played a large part in getting us back from the abyss, which should never be forgotten.

I'll admit I'm an Ally protector. I don't like seeing any Rangers fans calling him derogatory names. In my book they are "so-called Rangers fans". Give the guy a chance under normal circumstances, was always my theory.

But after today, I'm getting more on board that his time has come. Watching that dross is getting more than frustrating now.

I will NEVER call him some of the names I've seen mentioned on forums, but it's time to face the truth!

I used to hold similar views but finally gave up on him 3-4 months ago. Legend, affable person, terrible manager

I didn't say we were gonna do that.

I realise that......you had a question mark at the end, nevertheless, it's not a thought I or anyone I know could even contemplate with this dud in charge. If the Watery Farts beat us at Tynie next weekend we're a heart-stopping 9-points behind them and that's a bridge too far with McCoist in charge.

On the up-side, it may be the wake-up call for those in charge to bring this situation to an end.

Ashley & Co may be many things......daft isn't one of them.

He's losing them money and the Club its support week-on-week.

He has to be jettisoned a.s.a.p.

I realise that......you had a question mark at the end, nevertheless, it's not a thought I or anyone I know could even contemplate with this dud in charge. If the Watery Farts beat us at Tynie next weekend we're a heart-stopping 9-points behind them and that's a bridge too far with McCoist in charge.

On the up-side, it may be the wake-up call for those in charge to bring this situation to an end.

Ashley & Co may be many things......daft isn't one of them.

He's losing them money and the Club its support week-on-week.

He has to be jettisoned a.s.a.p.

It was purely a question to the guy who said that nothing would change his mind about the manager.

It was purely a question to the guy who said that nothing would change his mind about the manager.

I get it......honest.....I was merely pointing out in my first reply (and the second) that anyone having such a thought had best wake up to the reality of this situation.

He (McCoist) isn't making things any better, he's making things worse with his tactics (hah!), his team selections and lastly, his signing policy.

a

Lastly, his admission the other week that he'd settle for runner-up place to get a shot at the play-offs (I know, I know.....I'm not quoting verbatim) should have been his P45 moment as manager of Rangers Football Club.

We have NEVER settled for second best at any time in our history.

NEVER!!

what if he got us relegated this season?

what if he lost heavily to the tarriers

what if he failed to win a part time cup for 2 years

what if he got himself a fortune worth of penny shares

what if he tried to hide his obscene wages and only reduced them when the fans called him out on it

You need to remember mate, the club comes first always, mccoist has had plenty of chances to walk away nicely with the fanbase, he has stubbornly refused so for whatever reason we may think (i think the money) so for some of us he isnt a nice guy anymore, so he deserves the abuse he gets

I get it......honest.....I was merely pointing out in my first reply (and the second) that anyone having such a thought had best wake up to the reality of this situation.

He (McCoist) isn't making things any better, he's making things worse with his tactics (hah!), his team selections and lastly, his signing policy.

a

Lastly, his admission the other week that he'd settle for runner-up place to get a shot at the play-offs (I know, I know.....I'm not quoting verbatim) should have been his P45 moment as manager of Rangers Football Club.

We have NEVER settled for second best at any time in our history.

NEVER!!

Oh we don't wanna go back down that road, I am an irritating tosser at the best of times, that debate was the one that I nearly gave GOAT a coronary.