Only 2 Subs Used Against Cowdenbeath

McCoist decides that he only needed to replace two players (Boyd and Miller) in the 68 and 85 minutes respectively. Obviously, he thought the starting 11 was playing well.

Why have a squad.of 30+ senior players (even if 2/3 are pish) if you are not going to use them.

A win is a win is a win. Take the 3 pts and move on. But I did not see anything from the game that said "confidence builder".

McCoist decides that he only needed to replace two players (Boyd and Miller) in the 68 and 85 minutes respectively. Obviously, he thought the starting 11 was playing well.

Why have a squad.of 30+ senior players (even if 2/3 are pish) if you are not going to use them.

A win is a win is a win. Take the 3 pts and move on. But I did not see anything from the game that said "confidence builder".

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Former players appear in the media expressing their views on McCoist and supporting his management at Rangers. One of the comments was that ' he has good footballing brain'. Unfortunately that is not being displayed to any degree. His use of substitutes is a case in point. We know that around the 60 minute mark he will put on a sub. It will then get to 85 minutes before he acts again. He seems to have no imagination or understanding about how to change a game or freshen up his team. The fact that the no-one was dropped after the Alloa game says it all. I am not sure what he and his coaching staff do all week. If we have no players in the reserves who are worthy of a chance, why are we wasting time and money on them? The overwhelming picture of McCoist as manager is one of him standing on the touchline with arms folded. I cannot see him turning it round.

You didnt answer my question, you vanished after alloa, how do explain your hero and his teams collapse on wed night?

Vanish after Alloa? I was in the pub on we'd night and on here next morning - as you well know!

As to your question- shit happens - it was dreadful - and now we just need to get on with it.