The Ally McCoist we've come to know

WATBB

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hate

Explain how none of the other 'spivs' are allowed to be paid out to their contractual dues, yet AMcC must be.

If you can solve that conundrum, you may be on the way to understanding some posters' feelings.

At least all the others went without a fuss, and didn't one of them return his bonus?

Explain how none of the other 'spivs' are allowed to be paid out to their contractual dues, yet AMcC must be.

If you can solve that conundrum, you may be on the way to understanding some posters' feelings.

At least all the others went without a fuss, and didn't one of them return his bonus?

Didn't score against the taigs though, so means fuck all

Haha they all got more than they. earned.

Ally is different because of...hate.

Haha they all got more than they. earned.

Ally is different because of...hate.

I think he falls into the first bracket (for me, at least).

I also think he could have done what was needed to keep a lot of us onside, for not a lot more effort.

I further (like to) think it's just sheer frustration, rather than hate, but it can spill over when people get the feeling that nothing can be done to change the situation.

thing that bothers me most is ally saying he just signed the contract offered to him. Ally is not that niave. Ally loves the money. in his book, if i can recall correctly, mentions a champions league game where he was a sub, about to come on, but a player got injured and someone else had to go on and he missed out on 10 grand appearance money. he was spewing about it. I have no doubts ally loves the club, but ally will look after himself in the process. Ally is money savvy.

Which comes to my other point. we fans looking from the outside knew the club had to stop spending so much, so why would a rangers man ally and i include walter in his reign spend so recklessly. just cause they were allowed to spend that money doesnt excuse that. If i was rangers manager being a fan also no way i would endanger the club by spending so stupidly.

There is no denying Ally has been a poor manager and he's said some stupid things but to suggest he's sitting waiting on a full pay off is just stupidity.

This is beyond the money now, way beyond it.

He's going through the motions and honouring his contract as if he does anything else they could sue him.

It's so easy to see it but some people are too busy hating him to notice.

He isn't just 'walking away with no pay off' because it would then mean he can't spill the beans as he would be breaching his contract.