Fair play to the board.

OlegKuznetsov

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why are they a joke lol.ffs the last few years they have all made us a laughing stock.i just hope it settles down with Llambias and Ashley in control now.easdales out next.

the easdales are easy to get rid of, someone just needs to buy out bph and margerita holdings.

if they hold no proxies then they hold no power therfore dont need a seat at the big table.

the easdales are easy to get rid of, someone just needs to buy out bph and margerita holdings.

if they hold no proxies then they hold no power therfore dont need a seat at the big table.

well hope it happens soon.i think ashley will get shot of them all eventually. Hes now got control with Llambias, and easdales are a joke things will hopefully now start coming good, (once ashley gets shot of these arse lickers)

Works the same way, conveniently, they will be lauded as heroes by 90% of fans.

It was still protracted and way too long. Why couldn't they have done this last Saturday?

There's more to come on all this in the coming weeks I'm sure.

Well done. Congrats on the first negative post about this news.

Im sure there will be more to come on this but youre not going to like that either.

Onwards and upwards.

Board have played a blinder.

Could have done this week ago, nope do it hours before the AGM.

And the sheep will baa.

No disrespect mate I wouldnt be calling people sheep, by staying it should have been done a week ago really shows how clue,ess you are. Your hatred of those in charge are making you say irrational and thoughtless things

You seem very certain of that - who is going to be his replacement then?

No idea, sure the board will have discussed it over the last month and will already be talking to agents. we will have a new manager in place by the close of the transfer window allowing him to start planning for next season in the top division

Quality, you have the floor. Go on tell us why it should have been done last Saturday and why we are worse off leaving it until today. Specifically answer these 2 points first

We've all agreed that the sooner this situation was sorted the better. I struggle to see why an emergency meeting couldn't have been called, it was only DL, SE and Ally there, after the QotS game and this decision reached by Sunday or Monday.

Didn't say we are worse off, I said it's excellent pro-propaganda going into an AGM that was always likely to be a tense affair for all.

It was your final sentence I found amusingly ironic. :)

Fail to see what the board have done worth congratulating here, seems as pretty basic a move as you'd expect at this stage.

I'd put good money on Kenny McDowwell being a far superior coach to Ally McCoist but its been McDowwell who is the chief trainer at the club, what is he suddenly going to do differently that he didn't do under Ally

We've all agreed that the sooner this situation was sorted the better. I struggle to see why an emergency meeting couldn't have been called, it was only DL, SE and Ally there, after the QotS game and this decision reached by Sunday or Monday.

Didn't say we are worse off, I said it's excellent pro-propaganda going into an AGM that was always likely to be a tense affair for all.

It was your final sentence I found amusingly ironic. :)

well if we aren't worse off then why should it have been sorted last week? Makes no sense.

Due to the sum of money involved the board were quite right to take a week, explore all avenues and make the right decision for the club. McCoist took a gamble and played to the gallery with the timing of handing in his notice. His gamble was knowing fine well the board had to announce to the stock market first, meaning Monday due to his timing. a good result on the Friday night would have put all sorts of pressure on the board and would have allowed his mhedia pals to milk it all weekend, so it backfired due to the result.

The board have now taken the heat out the situation and the spotlight is on McCoist to see if he sits it out for a year. I would say they have played it very well? Though you would expect any orginisation to have played it similar, not rocket science

well if we aren't worse off then why should it have been sorted last week? Makes no sense.

Due to the sum of money involved the board were quite right to take a week, explore all avenues and make the right decision for the club. McCoist took a gamble and played to the gallery with the timing of handing in his notice. His gamble was knowing fine well the board had to announce to the stock market first, meaning Monday due to his timing. a good result on the Friday night would have put all sorts of pressure on the board and would have allowed his mhedia pals to milk it all weekend, so it backfired due to the result.

The board have now taken the heat out the situation and the spotlight is on McCoist to see if he sits it out for a year. I would say they have played it very well? Though you would expect any orginisation to have played it similar, not rocket science

Do it last week there's a week to settle down and people to focus again. The night before most will turn up 'buzzing' praising the conquering board saving us from failure.