what have we become?

smiddy

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The board deserve all they get fukk them, my mate sent me his videos I'm glad I'm sick of the bastards.

Feel for llambias if Im honest, he's just in the job and has a michael McIntyre wannabe fanning the flames of an already hostile crowd.

Guy seemed to give clear answers

Fk me its hard work on here,,once again,,i was disgusted by it, its a new low, the mhedia love it, wasnt surprised by it, i was expecting something, im fed up tay fk guys that are killing our club by not buying season tkts or just not buying tickets slowly killing us and being smug about it,,,,lafferty, naismith, mcgregor,,whats the difference they turned their backs as well, if you dont go to the games your ex rangers fans,,,plain as that

Feel for llambias if Im honest, he's just in the job and has a michael McIntyre wannabe fanning the flames of an already hostile crowd.

Guy seemed to give clear answers

RFC your one of the few bears on here I respect I can tell by your posts Rangers is what your all about you have no agenda & you don't think you are something, I agree with you on llambias my mate is a massive Newcastle fan & says he's the real deal & will sort us out.

Fk me its hard work on here,,once again,,i was disgusted by it, its a new low, the mhedia love it, wasnt surprised by it, i was expecting something, im fed up tay fk guys that are killing our club by not buying season tkts or just not buying tickets slowly killing us and being smug about it,,,,lafferty, naismith, mcgregor,,whats the difference they turned their backs as well, if you dont go to the games your ex rangers fans,,,plain as that

Your posts hurt my eyes.

RFC your one of the few bears on here I respect I can tell by your posts Rangers is what your all about you have no agenda & you don't think you are something, I agree with you on llambias my mate is a massive Newcastle fan & says he's the real deal & will sort us out.

The big problem here is, and I know this might be a stretch for some, is that if there is actually one or two people on the board who actually want to do good by Rangers and also have the attributes to do well, they could well just sense the agro isn't worth it and pack it in.

Llambias for me hasn't done anything to suggest he is in it for any other reason than for the good of the club, or its shareholders. He has made difficult decisions sure, but that's exactly why he's in the job. In my opinion, everything he's done he's done right so far.

Im pretty sure every shareholder in the club will be very pissed off with the way things have been run over the past while.That said shouting and bawling at the AGM isn't going to solve anything.I totally understand the frustration these guys feel but we have to be calm and try and work our way out of this mess we are in.Im no business man so don't know what the way forward is but surely guys like DL must have some plan " SURELY"

Cheers mate. Like most im just a fan who doesn't buy into this my businessman is better than yours, but I do feel after today sommers should be off. I said to one of my mates today I think llambias will be the guy we may talk about now "more cuts ffs" but in five years time we will look back on him as they guy who saved this club. (I hope)

In the last year, the biggest enemy of Rangers and the most damaging are the ones who call themselves fans or supporters but are neither, why don't you go and support the sellik? you would be of more help to us there.

If it wasn't for the fans Rangers wouldn't exist.

Boards should always get a bit of hassle at agm's keeps them on their toes .however some of the abuse today carried out by fuckin neds was way over the top and decent people should not have to listen to that.how ironic that the fuckwit behind me was boasting about not having a season ticket for 3 years and not giving the club a penny ,then when the board arrived he started screaming ,"SHOW US THE MONEY".rangers supporters my fuckin arse.

Boards should always get a bit of hassle at agm's keeps them on their toes .however some of the abuse today carried out by fuckin neds was way over the top and decent people should not have to listen to that.how ironic that the fuckwit behind me was boasting about not having a season ticket for 3 years and not giving the club a penny ,then when the board arrived he started screaming ,"SHOW US THE MONEY".rangers supporters my fuckin arse.

:lol:

Just heard the FF site crashed, must have had Dingwall jumping on it. The fans spivs and their minions are never going to get any answers behaving as neds like they did today. if you want answers then behave in a dignified manner and ask pointed questions and hold out for reasonable answers. To the idiots there just one question, what did you actually accomplish with your loutish behaviour? Yes questions need to be asked, yes the board needs to be held accountable and if they don't answer or skirt questions hold them accountable. But showing up and behaving like you did and not having enough votes to make any difference makes you just look stupid.