galloway joins the rhecord

kirkiebear

well it was gonna happen at sometime, another anti rangers bigot joining the record.

No doubt yeez will aw be readin it to give them the attention they seek from us

I dont even click the feckin thing online :angry2:

well it was gonna happen at sometime, another anti rangers bigot joining the record.

A strange appointment Kirkie - he has the potential to seriously damage their sales.

He also has the potential to increase their sales, by employing a "shock jock" type writer, people will buy the paper just they can see what he is writing & then become upset over it & vent thier anger further, thereby giving him (& the paper) even more publicity.

It is a very tired way of increasing a paper's circulation.

A strange appointment Kirkie - he has the potential to seriously damage their sales.

He also has the potential to increase their sales, by employing a "shock jock" type writer, people will buy the paper just they can see what he is writing & then become upset over it & vent thier anger further, thereby giving him (& the paper) even more publicity.

It is a very tired way of increasing a paper's circulation.

Yes thats true Ace - but I meant in terms of his long Anti-Rangers agenda - we are not his most favourite people

Thats a given ... never liked his politics, cetrainly don't like his morals ... i doubt i will enjoy his journalistic integrity (!!)

Ace he has no integrity or morals.

I wont buy the record anyway, but I know wont even take it as a free gift

I never buy it anyway...

But do yeez give then the satisfaction that youz read it online and they can boast they have many loyal readers online....I dont :pipegreen:

I never buy it anyway...

But do yeez give then the satisfaction that youz read it online and they can boast they have many loyal readers online....I dont :pipegreen:

Nope, I don't go anywhere near it mate, and I would encourage all to do the same.

I never buy it anyway...

Nope, I don't go anywhere near it mate, and I would encourage all to do the same.

Sound (tu)

I never buy it anyway...

Sound (tu)

:D

I never buy it anyway...

...I contacted his show on talksport by text when he spouted the lies about Shellik and their bigoted fans not having anything to do with sectarianism.

...I asked him to explain to his listeners why a prior editor of their club newspaper was sacked ( For calling Protestants scum) and why do their fans sing about " Soon they'll be no Protestants at all". ?

...Strangely enough, he didn't answer.

...He's a terrorist -supporting scumbag, nothing more nothing less.

I never buy it anyway...

...I contacted his show on talksport by text when he spouted the lies about Shellik and their bigoted fans not having anything to do with sectarianism.

...I asked him to explain to his listeners why a prior editor of their club newspaper was sacked ( For calling Protestants scum) and why do their fans sing about " Soon they'll be no Protestants at all". ?

...Strangely enough, he didn't answer.

...He's a terrorist -supporting scumbag, nothing more nothing less.

Did he not also say the Enniskillen bombing was a legitimate act of war Unk ? (McKenna I mean - not Galloway)

I class galloway in the same bracket as the Lurgan Bigot.

I will waste no more time on this creature

F**k him

Actually JR I wouldn't with yours!

I wouldnt let you!

I never buy it anyway...

But if no-one reads it, how will we know if he writes anything against us?

It's all very well suggesting a boycott ( which I support totally) of the actual paper but to suggest that we don't even read it online is asking us to ignore possible attacks on us.

I've never agreed with a ban on literature since it smacks of Naziism.

I think we should read everything we can get our hands on, especially if it's free. :)