Union Bears Bottled It?

TheBluenose1972

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you get stuck in? Or did you also bottle it?

Aye was in the Govan hoping someone was going to break through the line, i mind looking over to the Broomloan and tons of Hearts fans went over to BF2 and thinking why the fuck are the Union Bears doing fuck all apart from a few of them shouting at old men that had already left as soon as the final whistle went. Thing is though im not an Ultra in a pack of 500 those guys had a chance to make a name for themselves as they are always getting lambasted as wee boys /kid on Ultra's... What about yourself Dude were you up for it?

You are actually condoning violence? This isn't a scene out of Football Factory or whatever other football film you have watched that gets down with thuggery. I would prefer that my son or daughter didn't get themselves mixed up in things like that. What on earth is wrong with you?!

Standing up for what is right is one thing, creating fights that are not even necessary is another. You need to have a serious word with yourself.

Aye was in the Govan hoping someone was going to break through the line, i mind looking over to the Broomloan and tons of Hearts fans went over to BF2 and thinking why the fuck are the Union Bears doing fuck all apart from a few of them shouting at old men that had already left as soon as the final whistle went. Thing is though im not an Ultra in a pack of 500 those guys had a chance to make a name for themselves as they are always getting lambasted as wee boys /kid on Ultra's... What about yourself Dude were you up for it?

:lol: :lol: aye

Remember it mate they were crazy.

sure the Bears had a go at them over there tho

Aye i remember seeing quite a few vids of our support in De Kuip going ahead with them, On the Friday after the home game we bumped into 7 of them and took them through to a Gabber night in Edinburgh. Great bunch of guys just wouldnt cross them at the football though. :lol: