Union Bears Bottled It?

TheBluenose1972

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait a minute. They get criticised for acting like neds, then criticised for not acting like neds.

Well done them for not getting involved. The ones getting involved were acting like wee knobs. And it was ours doing the worst of the goading.

They walk about in their Stone Island gear with their hoods up and their scarves over their faces. I think it's pretty fair to call them neds.

I watched it on the telly when I got back, both supports were at it and it was handbags at most.

They walk about in their Stone Island gear with their hoods up and their scarves over their faces. I think it's pretty fair to call them neds.

I watched it on the telly when I got back, both supports were at it and it was handbags at most.

It wasn't the UB though. They stayed in their corner. I stayed back and watched it. It was other wee neds that were at it, nothing to do with the UB.

It wasn't the UB though. They stayed in their corner. I stayed back and watched it. It was other wee neds that were at it, nothing to do with the UB.

I know that. I'm just pointing out the fact that despite them not being involved tonight, they're still a bunch of neds.

I know. It was at the segregation on both sides that fans of both sides were having a go at each other. It was nothing too dramatic though. Something you always get when we play against Hibs, Hearts or another SPL side.

I know that. I'm just pointing out the fact that despite them not being involved tonight, they're still a bunch of neds.

I know. It was at the segregation on both sides that fans of both sides were having a go at each other. It was nothing too dramatic though. Something you always get when we play against Hibs, Hearts or another SPL side.

I think it's best to leave criticising them to a day when they do something wrong, rather than a day when they've done something right.

The OP clearly has a agenda against the Union Bears . 2 sets of fans giving each other verbals nothing more , and the twat OP sides with Hearts fans and slates the young kids , OP is reeking in my opinion

Acutally i have been one of only a few to constantly stick up for the Union Bears for years on here! But...Charging the main door outside Ibrox trying to get to old men but staying well away from the Hearts fans who were up for a ruck.

Reeking? Who the fuck are you...Never seen you on here once

What a pathetic thread.

You could see the UB venting their frustrations towards the main stand and the cowards in the directors box.

The directors left the second the final whistle went, This was 5 mins after the final whistle.

The handbags were nowhere near the UB, why would they go out their way for a nothing scrap?

How was it no where near :lol: Hearts had half the Broomloan...Hearts fans walking out were very close to them and goading other bears. It would of took the UB's all of 10 seconds and that would be walking slowly.

Charging the main door outside Ibrox trying to get to old men but staying well away from the Hearts fans who were up for a ruck.

You talk absolute pish...

Hearts got chased to fuck at the back of the broomy after the match... At least 1 bus attacked.

Should not be posting this here but pish talkers like you do ma nut in.

After the final whistle tonight with Gers fans squaring up to Hearts fans in the Broomloan & Govan it seemed to me that the Union Bears fucking shit themselves and would not venture within 40ft of the Hearts fans! They seemed to keep the heeds doon in their wee corner. Fans have questioned if they are Ultra's or not...Seems they are not.

They were trying to look mean & hard shouting at old men right enough outside the main door.

I've been suspicious about you for a while

, this post confirms you are a bit of a fucking spastic.

Probably the same ultras that set about young kids and hit women off the head with traffic cones. Aye hard right enough. These young little thugs masquerading as Rangers fans are a fucking embarrassment.

so how are they thugs if they are accused of not getting involved in fighting? And what makes you a better fan than them. To many cunts on here take more pleasure having a go at their fellow fans than they do with our enemies,and by fuck there is no shortage of them.

That describes very few members...infact I can't think of any.

but im sure you'll tell me you know they are.

That describes very few members...infact I can't think of any.

but im sure you'll tell me you know they are.

I don't know any UB members personally but I have seen them at games and walking to games and there is definitely an element of it within the group (particularly in the front rows).

I don't know any UB members personally but I have seen them at games and walking to games and there is definitely an element of it within the group (particularly in the front rows).

No member walks about with a hood up, scarf over their face and a stone island jacket on at games. That's that cleared up for you.