Union Bears Bottled It?

TheBluenose1972

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After the final whistle tonight with Gers fans squaring up to Hearts fans in the Broomloan & Govan it seemed to me that the Union Bears fucking shit themselves and would not venture within 40ft of the Hearts fans! They seemed to keep the heeds doon in their wee corner. Fans have questioned if they are Ultra's or not...Seems they are not.

They were trying to look mean & hard shouting at old men right enough outside the main door.

Union bears were nowhere near them they were still singing with their banner up.

After the final whistle tonight with Gers fans squaring up to Hearts fans in the Broomloan & Govan it seemed to me that the Union Bears fucking shit themselves and would not venture within 40ft of the Hearts fans! They seemed to keep the heeds doon in their wee corner. Fans have questioned if they are Ultra's or not...Seems they are not.

They were trying to look mean & hard shouting at old men right enough outside the main door.

You Sir sound like an attention seeking tim, why would anyone fight in a stadium with camera's and 200 police there. How can they akso be in two places at once ? In the stadium and at the front door .

I saw a couple of the young union bears guys on the subway this evening. Fair play to young guys for supporting the team and spending their time and money on Rangers. Unlike some of us older guys they won't know the joy of watching top class players at Ibrox. The best of the Smith years (1st time) and then Advocaat were before most of their time. I admire their enthusiasm.

That being said they behaved like cringey little cunts. A swagger, Stone Island jacket and swearing loudly on a tube full of children and people on their way home from work doesn't make you look hard. It makes you look like a little ned who's watched too much Danny Dyer.

Support the team as loud and proud as you can. Lose the "ultra" affectations. Frankly not one of you weighed more than 10st soaking wet. My teenage sister could've knocked you out.

Go toe to toe with Ajax ultras in their own midden at the train station outside then say your some of uber2 ultra. U til then feck off. Posturing and posing.

I once went toe to toe with the feared Partick Thistle pensioners.

Am i in?

That being said they behaved like cringey little cunts. A swagger, Stone Island jacket and swearing loudly on a tube full of children and people on their way home from work doesn't make you look hard. It makes you look like a little ned who's watched too much Danny Dyer.

Support the team as loud and proud as you can. Lose the "ultra" affectations. Frankly not one of you weighed more than 10st soaking wet. My teenage sister could've knocked you out.

1xki1.jpg