Rangers Ruined Shiels Career

bombaybadboy08

Since Div3 we have did long ball with the only time it stopping when the fans were that pissed off we started getting vocal and the Clueless One would release a press statement with the usual shit like the fans deserve better piss, next game players looked fired up and it lasted for 1 game then we went back to the piss, I was glad when Alexander left because he always did it, I remember 1 game where for the week before everyone was complaining about the long ball tactic and Alexander was doing his hit it as hard as you can thing and the atmosphere in Ibrox just fell and you could cut it with a knife.

TBH Clueless could have Ronaldo, Messi, Toure, Neymar and Ibra and he would still have played long ball.

Ok. I admit the keeper does boot it down the park too often and he's no Peter McCloy. The football has been awful since Div 3. Ironically the only game I can think of when we played really well was the Motherwell game when SHIELS had a fine game and LAW was playing against us. The Dundee utd game away when we went out the cup with a wimper was a telling moment we should have known then we needed better players. The thing that irritates me most is the stick and abuse the manager got and still gets regarding our tactics as if another manager like the mighty K Shiels would have us playing any better.Now MacDowell is getting it tight because he's 'not got a clue' and is a terrible coach. Maybe Ally has ruined this once talented coach he's ruined our talented bunch of players according to many..

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps we did ruin his football career but we also set him up for life. He would never have made the money he made in the last few years without us going to the 3rd. Wonder if he thought about cancelling his contract to rebuild his career at another team.

Perhaps we did ruin his football career but we also set him up for life. He would never have made the money he made in the last few years without us going to the 3rd. Wonder if he thought about cancelling his contract to rebuild his career at another team.

Can't say he's helped himself a lot, train well and perform well and you are in the team