Ally Has Gone

djbroxybear

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:( I know! Like I said clutching at straws.

I grew up watching Ally. I had my bedroom wall plastered in his pictures when I was a teenager! I want to believe there's more than meets the eye here.

Time will tell, he can't keep this silence forever.

I suppose the silence may stop when the money does - after all, while we're still paying him, he's still under contract, so I suspect he'll be careful not to mess that up.

:( I know! Like I said clutching at straws.

I grew up watching Ally. I had my bedroom wall plastered in his pictures when I was a teenager! I want to believe there's more than meets the eye here.

Time will tell, he can't keep this silence forever.

You just fancied him didn't you!? :P

What are people expecting him to come out and say once he is allowed to, mike Ashley picked the team, The team was only playing shit because we didn't trust the board, I have been abducted by aliens for the past three years.

I think a lot of people are still trying to make up excuses for his dismal managerial skills, and also that he is still picking up £16k a week from the club. It was the same when the union bears use to chant "super ally" when we were still 0-0 with some shitty second divisions team in the second half at Ibrox.

You just fancied him didn't you!? :P

to be honest it sounds like zayn malek syndrome.

I imagine these guys are totally dejected with a sense of emptiness. Life must be bleak for them now. No more cheeky chappie antics. The psychological blow of finding out that ally doesnt care about them.

Like these wee lassies and one direction. Ally just wants to be a normal spiv

Some on her should get a grip. Ally didn't set out to hurt our Club. He stayed too log and nobody had the bottle to sack him. He wasn't the answer, but to imply he didn't try or care about Rangers is warped. No sane Bear believes that.

He made loads of mistakes and wasn't up to the job, but some on here use tarrier nicknames and trampish patter against a Rangers legend. Tells you a lot about them.

The tar***** must come reading threads like these. They will know the lingo, that is for sure.

Reekin'

Some on her should get a grip. Ally didn't set out to hurt our Club. He stayed too log and nobody had the bottle to sack him. He wasn't the answer, but to imply he didn't try or care about Rangers is warped. No sane Bear believes that.

He made loads of mistakes and wasn't up to the job, but some on here use tarrier nicknames and trampish patter against a Rangers legend. Tells you a lot about them.

The tar***** must come reading threads like these. They will know the lingo, that is for sure.

Reekin'

If he cares so much why continue to take £75k a month from a club financially stricken? A club who has probably paid him the best part of £10m

Reekin'

no one said he set out to hurt the club. He set out to make loads of money regardless of whether he hurt the club or not is what we are saying. The evidence points to it.

no one said he set out to hurt the club. He set out to make loads of money regardless of whether he hurt the club or not is what we are saying. The evidence points to it.

So we judge a man based on the prosecution's speculation? Don't let him defend himself and find him guilty of being a leech? Poor manager, but anti Rangers?

A few weeks after King takes over Ally leaves. No more leeching?

Maybe he will get a chance to tell his side. Just ignore it though..... somebody told you he is a leech.

Not true mate there may be legal reasons why he said it but as i said from a good source Ally is gone.

What did you source say, You know the one you won't identify. Did he say he was a leech? Did he refefer to him as "fat Sally"?

Did King burn him off with a fag?

Can we concentrate on not paying for the 4 dud NU players now?

No duds at Ibrox.