A Bit Of Help Please

RAFREG

Prob. shouldn`t be in the Bears Den but not sure where else to post. ,so admin please feel free to move.My Daughters and my Cars were parked in the small parking area besde the flats at the BP station on paisley road west some kind person has scraped along the side of her car pushing it into the rear of my car causing a fair bit of damage.they didn`t leave any details just fecked off. If anyone saw it happen please Pm me any details you may have it would be really appreciated. To the person that did the damage if you are reading this we have informed the police of the incident but if you have a consience at all come forward we can swap insurance details and no more need be said on the matter.

Thanks to anyone who can help

Nightmare RAF Reg bro.

My Squadrons we're 63 Sqn Gutersloh,

27 Sqn Leuchars,

814 then 37 Sqn Bruggen,

34 Sqn Leeming, and 26 Waddington.

Loved it all bud.

Hope the police sort this mate nightmare Situation.

My Squadrons were

QCS,Had a fantastic time there a great place to be but i believe Uxbridge is closed now.

27, for only a few months (hated Rapier)

66,Bofors fecking ace

51.Soggy weps

WAS IN FROM 1974 TO 1980.

Cheers mate dont understand people who do that sort of thing.

Hopefully the police can review CCTV footage and find the ignorant bastard.

Normally with things like this they don't stop because they're uninsured or don't have a license but hopefully in this case they didn't want to stop because they had Lee McCulloch tied up in their boot

Hopefully the police can review CCTV footage and find the ignorant bastard.

Normally with things like this they don't stop because they're uninsured or don't have a license but hopefully in this case they didn't want to stop because they had Lee McCulloch tied up in their boot

Good one. had a wee chuckle at that, :D

Never thought of cctv will have a look see if they`re any cameras around.

thanks.

Nothing but utter cunts Bro - you will need to claim on your insurance and they will class it as your fault meaning your no claims bonus will be affected unless it is protected.

Hope you find the bastard and 'sort it out'

Good luck.

Thanks mate, my car is a lease so is covered but i`m not sure about my Daughters.

Hope he/she comes forward,

Hey accidents happen wish folks would just do the right thing.

While we're on the topic of damaged cars, if anyone parks on Urrdale Road in Dumbreck (near where I live), take care. There's 7 little spreads of shattered car window glass since the start of the season, 7 cars broken into. The break-ins only happen during games and where residents don't park. I wonder who's doing that, eh...

I hope people are reporting them to the polis.

While we're on the topic of damaged cars, if anyone parks on Urrdale Road in Dumbreck (near where I live), take care. There's 7 little spreads of shattered car window glass since the start of the season, 7 cars broken into. The break-ins only happen during games and where residents don't park. I wonder who's doing that, eh...

i park just bellow the high flats next to hazelwood but I'm 100% safe as there is a 30 year old junkie with a dog that watches the motors.

Probably not brake ins, but just where the majority of shots from our strikers have landed these days.

What do you expect when you live in the scheme there?

What do you expect when you live in the scheme there?

I know, my man. I'm organising Staffie security patrols as we speak. I'm calling it The Bullet Squad. Hopefully you'll all notice the dug jacket liveries soon.