My Understanding Of The "traitors"

BEE

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No this is the gospel according to me.

Of course they are, but when that decision is based upon incorrect information it pisses me off.

Meh,don't let it piss you off.

Its common for cunts to either twist facts or interpret them their own way.

I'm guilty of it when it suits.

Meh,don't let it piss you off.

Its common for cunts to either twist facts or interpret them their own way.

I'm guilty of it when it suits.

It's infuriating to see guys slate Wylde then say they want Aluko back - feel like the picture of the wee guy battering his head off a wall.

I think that's nonsense. Any fee would have been decent and there was no way we would have made a lose on them.

What we wouldve got for McGregor wouldve been peanuts compared to the wage he was on. Lets not forget these players took wage cuts to prevent redundancies, and effectively waved goodbye to any back money they were due when they left.

What stuck with me was Naismith and Whitakers tv interview. These 2 should never darken the doors at Ibrox again. The rest, are welcome in my eyes.

if it was me, and i was in that position, i'd have singed my contract over, on the basis that i was allowed out on loan.

What we wouldve got for McGregor wouldve been peanuts compared to the wage he was on. Lets not forget these players took wage cuts to prevent redundancies, and effectively waved goodbye to any back money they were due when they left.

What stuck with me was Naismith and Whitakers tv interview. These 2 should never darken the doors at Ibrox again. The rest, are welcome in my eyes.

if it was me, and i was in that position, i'd have singed my contract over, on the basis that i was allowed out on loan.

Let's say McGregor tuped over. He was on 20k a week? If it had taken a month to sell him it would've cost 100k roughly? And we'd have got peanuts in comparison as a fee? Really? Even a million or two would've been a good thing.

Let's say McGregor tuped over. He was on 20k a week? If it had taken a month to sell him it would've cost 100k roughly? And we'd have got peanuts in comparison as a fee? Really? Even a million or two would've been a good thing.

Who would've paid a million or 2 for a scottish third division player? We would've also been liable to pay the deferred wages the players sacrificed in 2012.

People forget we had a £14 million per year wage bill. In division 3, that wouldnt have been sustainable.

The fact these players could be sold on is neither here or there. In a transfer a fee is rarely (if not never) paid up front. When you read on the paper a player was sold for £4m, usually a mininum amount (£500000 approx) is deposited. The rest will be made up of appearence fees, future sell on fees, agents and rep fees, league success fees, image rights, etc.

Trust me, as someone with financial experience, these players done us a favour in leaving. I can see how some fans cant understand that, but these massive contracts were a burden on us.

I do understand the frustration and negative feeling towards those players, but at the same time i find it a bit funny tbh that people are so angry and call them traitors, at the end of the day how much loyalty is really involved in football nowadays? At the end of the day football is a career and though i am sure if these players were true die hard rangers fans they might have stayed,football is a career aNd how many of those players would have been looking forward to playing 3rd 2Nd and 1st division teams teams one to three years of their career? Not saying i like the players that left us at that time, and i am sure i will get plenty of hate for this comment but it seems a lot of people on here want us to have these die hard loyal players which i really don't think happens very often in football anymore and under certain circumstances can you blame them? - Cue hatred and abusive replies -

We are supporters. They are professionals. When it's your job you have an agent negotiate for you and you go where the money is or where your career is best served. A traitor is someone who drops the team they supported for most of their life and crosses the road to start supporting another side. I don't like what they did but traitors and similar words are way off the mark. They were all past it. We got rid. Good. Let them enjoy the anonymity of relegation battles and never winning anything again in their short careers.

We are supporters. They are professionals. When it's your job you have an agent negotiate for you and you go where the money is or where your career is best served. A traitor is someone who drops the team they supported for most of their life and crosses the road to start supporting another side. I don't like what they did but traitors and similar words are way off the mark. They were all past it. We got rid. Good. Let them enjoy the anonymity of relegation battles and never winning anything again in their short careers.

I'm sure they would have been thrilled to add the likes of the 3rd division title to their list of honours... Nah but seriously, completely agree!