Friday Night In The Bears Den.......

MisterC

So folks what's the chat then?

Just thinking there about the game on Sunday and thinking about who will step up to the plate on Sunday. Needless to say there aren't many that spring to mind but lets go back to the first leg and who is it that steps up to the plate. Dean de Boer himself with that header that was reminiscent of a header by a certain player in that 3-2 win over the shettlestons in 2002....

Anyway if he plays this Sunday he will be the man that makes it happen for us, mark my words....

Anyone else got any random thoughts about Sunday and/or share the appreciation of DdB?

So folks what's the chat then?

Just thinking there about the game on Sunday and thinking about who will step up to the plate on Sunday. Needless to say there aren't many that spring to mind but lets go back to the first leg and who is it that steps up to the plate. Dean de Boer himself with that header that was reminiscent of a header by a certain player in that 3-2 win over the shettlestons in 2002....

Anyway if he plays this Sunday he will be the man that makes it happen for us, mark my words....

Anyone else got any random thoughts about Sunday and/or share the appreciation of DdB?

Just cannot see us loosing. Can they stop that deadly Haris left footer into the corner of the net - he's a habit of doing that at the CR end.

Just cannot see us loosing. Can they stop that deadly Haris left footer into the corner of the net - he's a habit of doing that at the CR end.

You just never know with us at the moment but we should get through. As is often the case we make it hard for ourselves, but we do welcome the chase....

It's all about the defence. McCalls comment about we have the quality and if we defend soundly, shows where his fears are. I believe he will set us up properly and we will win comfortably. We are growing in confidence at the right time.

You just never know with us at the moment but we should get through. As is often the case we make it hard for ourselves, but we do welcome the chase....

A great opportunity. A full house - some that maybe have not been for a while. Some new family members brought along coz it is a fiver. Put in a good performance and hopefully some of those who have not been regular will say yes, i'm buying a season ticket coz this is where I belong.

We have to out manoeuvre them at set pieces and corners somehow, to prevent a repeat of last Sunday, as i believe they will try to get away with the American football type plays to scupper our progress.

But all in all I feel we will get there with a resurgent crowd behind the team cheering them to victory, and a positive mood for Wednesday's first leg semi at another well attended Ibrox.

:uk:

Friday night ?

Music thread , till pished , then go on one of the political threads and stir it up .

Wake up Saturday , find out what I've posted , to see if I have to delete it , then talk football.

Game v QoS ? We'll get through via a comfortable draw .

See me waking up tomorrow deleting this one :lol: