*** Rm Erskine Rec Fund – Now Accepting Donations & Members!

govanblue

A big Thank you to Malvern, whose excellent £40 donation will be just about enough to cover the Drinks Bill for Tuesday's Loch Katrine Boat Trip.

So that's that sorted. :thumbup:

steamship_sir_walter_scott_featured.jpg

[Edit: The Drinks bill was only £27 - so Malvern's donation was more than enough. (tu) ]

A big thank you to Blue Avenger whose whopping £90 donation is exactly the cost of 1 Argyle Suite Matchday Hospitality Seat for the Opening League Game. So that's Dinger sorted - just his mate (John, aged 98) and 2 carers to sort out now. (tu)

hosp2_zpsjp28e7zu.jpg

- Anybody gives Blue Avenger shit on the B&F Forum, I want to know about it! :p20:

I got to a page which said "Index of/" - what does that mean? Is it because I didn't put my username in the "add special instructions" box?

(It wasn't, but you'd better say it was to encourage people to do it :p20: )

:lol: :lol:

I already did. I'll do it again.

But It would be really helpful if someone who accesses the paypal page using a smartphone (I don't) could tell us how to add your username. (tu)

Attention ALL:

1. TRY TRY TRY to add your RM Username somewhere in the paypal payment page. It's a wee link that says "add special instructions to recipient" - just type your RM Username in there.

2. If you use a phone, instead of a computer you might not see that link. Use your initiative and try to find some way of adding a note before you finalise the order.

If you find a way, please screenshot and tell us.

3. Once you've paid, you will probably be redirected to a white page with the words "index of..." on it.

Don't worry - you can ignore it. We got your payment. It's just a "redirection error" caused by a missing "thank you" page.

However, Admin have not yet had time to fix this simple error because I only highlighted it to them in 2012.

A big Thank you to Malvern, whose excellent £40 donation will be just about enough to cover the Drinks Bill for Tuesday's Loch Katrine Boat Trip.

So that's that sorted. :thumbup:

steamship_sir_walter_scott_featured.jpg

Added an extra £10 to cover the drinks then mate, my best cause to support, unfortunately forgot the added instruction bit from paypal by hopefully BluePeter can see who donated about 22:43 on the 04/07. If it is more let me know in PM.

A big thank you to Blue Avenger whose whopping £90 donation is exactly the cost of 1 Argyle Suite Matchday Hospitality Seat for the Opening League Game. So that's Dinger sorted - just his mate (John, aged 98) and 2 carers to sort out now. (tu)

hosp2_zpsjp28e7zu.jpg

- Anybody gives Blue Avenger shit on the B&F Forum, I want to know about it! :p20:

You'll have to work two jobs!

A top cause. Erskine is a place of heroes. It's humbling, so come on fellow Bears, dig deep in these hard times as we know we can. It's who we are.

Added an extra £10 to cover the drinks then mate, my best cause to support, unfortunately forgot the added instruction bit from paypal by hopefully BluePeter can see who donated about 22:43 on the 04/07. If it is more let me know in PM.

Awesome mate. (tu)

I reckon it will be no more than £4 a drink, 12 people equals £48

So that's covered it nicely. Cheers.

RM Erskine Rangers Recreation Fund

Donation Link: http://www.rangersmedia.co.uk/forum/donate.html

Hall of Fame 2015/2016

14 Members

• Blue Avenger
  • Bluepeter
  • broxieman
  • Carsons Dog
  • eejay the dj
  • G13
  • gmcf
  • govanblue
  • Malvern
  • pye1965
  • Siam69
  • StuBlueKPL
  • SW3
  • Wullies_bowly_legs

Pledged:

• AlBear85
  • Bears r us
  • Bluepeter9
  • eejay the DJ
  • Perth_Campsie_Ger
  • TEFTONG

Please remove the capital letter from my username - it reminds me of the uber-handwringer Bluepeter9. I'm formally giving 48 hours to comply with this request or refund my donation :pipe:

Yeah, I've got nothing better to do... :dry:

To be honest, it's easier to identify the regular contributors (you know who you are!) because I've seen your names so often. That doesn't mean you shouldn't add your name though, I take a small fee for each donation without a username attached :)

Please remove the capital letter from my username - it reminds me of the uber-handwringer Bluepeter9. I'm formally giving 48 hours to comply with this request or refund my donation :pipe:

Listen you!

I bloody well Did!

Your bloody "UPGRADE" doesn't like us making our own decisions on capitalisation though, does it???

You may remember I've mentioned it before. :p20: