*** Rm Erskine Rec Fund – Now Accepting Donations & Members!

govanblue

I'm happy to report that the Erskine Veterans' very much enjoyed their Falkirk Wheel Boat Ride and Lunch today. :thumbup:

I'm sure I'll get a full report and some photos soon, but until then, here's a text...

And the weather couldn't have been better either! :thumbup:

Well done again buddy :thumbup:

I'm happy to report that the Erskine Veterans' very much enjoyed their Falkirk Wheel Boat Ride and Lunch today. :thumbup:

I'm sure I'll get a full report and some photos soon, but until then, here's a text...

And the weather couldn't have been better either! :thumbup:

Fantastic again GB. (tu)

https://www.facebook.com/ProudtoCare

Yesterday residents of Erskine Mains gave a very warm welcome to Rangers Mascot Broxi Bear who visited the home. Broxi and Colin Stewart (Director of Operations of Rangers Development Fund) came bearing gifts - a cheque for £2,000! - for a new sound system so Erskine Main's residents can enjoy movies better. As you can see from the photos it wasn't just the residents who enjoyed a cuddle from the giant bear, Stuart Thomson from Police Scotland relished meeting Broxi! Thanks to everyone involved with Rangers Lotto for the wonderful donation.

10357457_781115518672004_732956265714653

11220880_781115958671960_110512745930747

17996_781116022005287_295887096216322520

BTW - Erskine tell me that they have found some more good photos of the Fundraising Night.

They'll send them to me, along with the Falkirk Wheel photos, as soon as they can. But don't get too excited - I'll be pixelling any accidental highlights out! :P

They'll also be phoning the Kilted Skirlie Restaurant to make that lunch booking shortly. Hopefully they'll be able to negotiate a discount for us. (tu)

The RDF nghts suddenly seem more appealing to this bear but we need to know their status.

Single,married,up for no strings fun etc etc

Sadly, the promised photos haven't arrived yet. So you'll need to find some other way to occupy your weekend. :P