Negative Posting

Fuck off.

If we are shite then we should be discussing it. We were tonight and we have fucked our chances of going up.

Get your head out the sand

I've not been boycotting but let's not try and sprinkle glitter on this turd of a team and pretend it is something it isn't

Fuck off.

If we are shite then we should be discussing it. We were tonight and we have fucked our chances of going up.

Get your head out the sand

I've not been boycotting but let's not try and sprinkle glitter on this turd of a team and pretend it is something it isn't

Never said we were good tonight and certainly don't have my head in the sand but ffs some cunts need to get a grip

Do fuck off. Talk about the last 3 years of dross? People, like me and thousands of others - probably even you - have pumped money and heart to get behind that team through some of the worst football I've ever seen and will ever see in my lifetime.

That was fucking awful out there tonight. I'll be fucking negative because I haven't got blinkers on.

We need a fucking miracle on Sunday.

Do what you did for the last few seasons and boycot, this forum.

Canny be fucked with all the doom and gloom wankers, every bear knows the fucking score.

C'mon Rangers, like big Marv ...

Keep believing

You fuck off as well.

I can deal with a negative viewpoint on the current situation, but no opinions on how we go about dealing with problems at hand I don't have time for.

Sacking the lot of them would be a start.

I'm arguably one of the more optimistic posters on here but after that tonight I'm fucking furious. I'd be quite happy if none of those who started never saw Ibrox again. They can take McCall with them.

4 and a half hours of my night ruined by going to watch overpaid, spineless footballers who struggle to control the ball or make the simplest of pass. I can honestly say I've seen kids teams with more fight and dedication than any one of those cunts masquerading as Rangers players tonight. Not fucking one of them deserves to play again for our club never mind play on Sunday.