5% Season Ticket Hike

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think a fair few will hold back to see what's happening first, it may sound a bit stupid but in reality a lot will want to make a statement of give me the same dross and we won't be there, the board need to clear out the dross and hangers on from top to bottom to make a statement and encourage the fans.

Sadly I have a feeling it will be McCall in charge with the same team with a few additions with the usual piss still going on like shoehorning Jig into the team regardless of where it is on the park.

They must think we button up the back

Where the fuck is your money murray

Where is your money brown

Where is your money king

The money will be invested through a share issue.

The last lot certainly thought we were buttoned up the back but thankfully the majority of bears didn't fall for their bullshit.

Nah, didn't think so.

Relax and take a deep inhale of wind. Some of us have to work and can't stay on a forum all day you know? I think any Bear who frequents this board will get what I was on about it. :P Great post though, certainly made me laugh and after yesterday, I needed cheering up.

The last lot certainly thought we were buttoned up the back but thankfully the majority of bears didn't fall for their bullshit.

Didn't Dave King say his kids inheritance was going to ploughed into Rangers?

The backtracking from his paid propagandists is not working you know?

Relax and take a deep inhale of wind. Some of us have to work and can't stay on a forum all day you know? I think any Bear who frequents this board will get what I was on about it. :P Great post though, certainly made me laugh and after yesterday, I needed cheering up.

Lol. Makes comment and instead of explaining slinks feebly back into the crowd that he imagines he has behind him.

As I say... nah, didn't think so.

He did say that and he also said his money would be in exchange for shares.

I get the feeling the lads in the clique are being told to start spreading the bullshit. Many of us backed King because he told us money would be invested. To date, not one single penny has been added to the Rangers coffers.

The honeymoon period is over, we want action, we want to hear plans and if they don't do so and soon, they will be gone like those before them. We have 4 weeks until pre season, many of the current duds will be gone and needing replaced. The board have had years to plan what would happen when they took over. They have taken over and so far have failed miserably.

In fact, many of us see no difference between the Rangers now and the Rangers of last year.

Over to you Mr King.....

I don't need a crowd, you know that :D So do your mates. :lol:

'Any Bear... will get what I'm on about...'

Slink.

Which mates, would that be? Or are you just going for trolling as your next generic avoidance tactic?

'Any Bear... will get what I'm on about...'

Slink.

Which mates, would that be? Or are you just going for trolling as your next generic avoidance tactic?

As I've told you previously. I won't get in an online slanging match with you blazer chasers and paid hands. :D

If the glory hunters want to go then let them go, I will be renewing my books regardless as that what real Rangers fans do

Glad to see you think the Boycotters aren`t real Rangers fans. You`ll also think the ones that backed the boycotts aren`t real rangers fans.

As I've told you previously. I won't get in an online slanging match with you blazer chasers and paid hands. :D

Duck, dive, dodge. You're like something from The Matrix. :rolleyes:

Duck, dive, dodge. You're like something from The Matrix. :rolleyes:

As I told you previously, I won't get in an online slanging match. You want a word, you want to tell me anything, you know where to find me.

I'll say no more.

I get the feeling the lads in the clique are being told to start spreading the bullshit. Many of us backed King because he told us money would be invested. To date, not one single penny has been added to the Rangers coffers.

The honeymoon period is over, we want action, we want to hear plans and if they don't do so and soon, they will be gone like those before them. We have 4 weeks until pre season, many of the current duds will be gone and needing replaced. The board have had years to plan what would happen when they took over. They have taken over and so far have failed miserably.

In fact, many of us see no difference between the Rangers now and the Rangers of last year.

Over to you Mr King.....

Who are these cliques you are talking about?

Did you not hear King state on numerous occasions that he would invest millions in Rangers in exchange for shares?

This board haven't been together for years and they didn't know what the true state of the club would before they gained control so I don't know how anyone could expect them to make plans in that time.

As you say over to you Mr King. I expect a lot from him and his board over the summer months. I'm sure the vast majority of our support will give them our backing.

I've suspected for some time that Inigo was a member of the RST board, being paid by the club to punt out pro-King propaganda, but now Bluefarm has confirmed for sure (tu)

As I told you previously, I won't get in an online slanging match. You want a word, you want to tell me anything, you know where to find me.

:lol:

what share issue is that ? it will take more than 4 weeks for any share issue to happen. So we will be skint till then or more loans ?

I take it your talking about a big share issue as that is the only thing that can actually happen that would give us enough cash going forward ?

If so doesn`t it need over 75% approval to go through ? wonder what Ashley and the Easdales think of that ?

judging by the 20 or so I watched the game yesterday which 18 including myself are ST holders the feedback I got was not good I think DK will get a shock as I dont think 35K for purchase of ST will be reached next season unless he does something major.

I've suspected for some time that Inigo was a member of the RST board, being paid by the club to punt out pro-King propaganda, but now Bluefarm has confirmed for sure (tu)

Dang. Outed as a a member of the trainspotter's society and an RST plant all in one day. My life's spiralling out of control.