5% Season Ticket Hike

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My offer stands old chap. If you wish to resolve any issues you may have with me,. I'm more than willing to meet you and discuss. You seem to think I'm threatening you here, that's not the case. I will meet you today and ease your mind of this paranoid notion you have that one comment on a football forum was enough to trigger your anxiety.

Let's take this elsewhere, as It's rather childish and your notoriety for always having to answer and have the last word will keep us here forever.

No anxiety here, my man. And no sense of feeling threatened either. Interesting seed planting style you have developed there.

It just seems a little... strange... to arrange to meet someone off t'internet to me. You know what I mean? ;)

Notoriety. :lol:

No anxiety here, my man. And no sense of feeling threatened either. Interesting seed planting style you have developed there.

It just seems a little... strange... to arrange to meet someone off t'internet to me. You know what I mean? ;)

Notoriety. :lol:

OK, you know where to get me if you ever change your mind. Just say the word and I'll buy you a beer and see if we can calm you down a little bit. Don't wear the blazer though ;)

The increase will backfire. As things stand they will be lucky to get 10k renewals. Unless of course the Dave King apologists now come out and dictate to the fans they should renew this year. :rolleyes:

We only got 140,000 fans inside Ibrox because the tickets were a fiver. A fair price per game in Scotland watching that shite is around £10. If an average ST is going to be around £400 and there are no plans in place chaos will ensue.

I get the fact there is a fine line between revenue to costs but if King is struggling already this increase will go down like a lead balloon.

OK, you know where to get me if you ever change your mind. Just say the word and I'll buy you a beer and see if we can calm you down a little bit. Don't wear the blazer though ;)

Feel free to try match.com.

'Any Bear... will get what I'm on about...'

Slink.

Which mates, would that be? Or are you just going for trolling as your next generic avoidance tactic?

No offence, but this looks like someone genuinely at it mate. I "got" what he meant and I';m pretty sure you did to. Rather than go down this road, why not debate?

The increase will backfire. As things stand they will be lucky to get 10k renewals. Unless of course the Dave King apologists now come out and dictate to the fans they should renew this year. :rolleyes:

We only got 140,000 fans inside Ibrox because the tickets were a fiver. A fair price per game in Scotland watching that shite is around £10. If an average ST is going to be around £400 and there are no plans in place chaos will ensue.

I get the fact there is a fine line between revenue to costs but if King is struggling already this increase will go down like a lead balloon.

This is the thing really don't understand isn't sinking in. I essentially feel almost mislead by the current board because the actual net of what they have put in is zero, nada, zilch. I get that there was a dirty war carried out to get King in, but what now? Nothing? And in every interview I see of DK, it's fair to say the goalposts move in what was said and meant. Are we to be taken for mugs again? Certainly the latest inaction does not bode well.

No offence, but this looks like someone genuinely at it mate. I "got" what he meant and I';m pretty sure you did to. Rather than go down this road, why not debate?

No offence, mate, but he was given that opportunity and decided against it.

OK fair doos. I reread the thread and never saw an inclining o being "given an opportunity", but I'm not here to troll. Much bigger things to worry about.

Time for one voice, and that one voice for us all is demanding the board and our absent chairmen get their collective fingers out their holes.

OK fair doos. I reread the thread and never saw an inclining o being "given an opportunity", but I'm not here to troll. Much bigger things to worry about.

Time for one voice, and that one voice for us all is demanding the board and our absent chairmen get their collective fingers out their holes.

'Care to explain?' was the phrase I used, but he chose not to, which is his choice.

Anyway, otherwise I agree with you.

:beer1: C'mon now, you're obsessing about a wee comment. I'll meet you right now and buy you that beer. No online squabbles on my part. I'm a friendly bloke willing to resolve your issues.

:beer1: C'mon now, you're obsessing about a wee comment. I'll meet you right now and buy you that beer. No online squabbles on my part. I'm a friendly bloke will to resolve your issues.

On my part, I'm a polite chap, so I answer people's posts to me.

Online dating isn't for me, though.

On my part, I'm a polite chap, so I answer people's posts to me.

Online dating isn't for me, though.

Am I the only one that thinks a blossoming relationship could have been on the cards here? haha Who knows, you both sound like you have much in common!

Am I the only one that thinks a blossoming relationship could have been on the cards here? haha Who knows, you both sound like you have much in common!

Probably the only things in common are stubbornness and Rangers.

Otherwise this morning's RM speed date tells me it wouldn't work.

For the sake of an extra £20 £30 or whatever it is? Is it really that much of a difference over the course of a year?

For me the answer is a resounding NO,brazz. Over here I regularly pay out the equivalent of £100 each week to watch 90 minutes of football when taking transport costs getting to Sydney, food etc into account, but for a lot of Bears with families, an increase in costs for watching football in some grounds that resemble grounds from the 1940's will be too much and they will just decide not to buy ST, especially if the board don't get it right in appointing a good manager and supply funds to buy quality players that will challenge for automatic promotion.

This is the thing really don't understand isn't sinking in. I essentially feel almost mislead by the current board because the actual net of what they have put in is zero, nada, zilch. I get that there was a dirty war carried out to get King in, but what now? Nothing? And in every interview I see of DK, it's fair to say the goalposts move in what was said and meant. Are we to be taken for mugs again? Certainly the latest inaction does not bode well.

NARSA takes precedence this week mate.

Pretty sure Paul Murray is meant to be going.

There's no way to justify a price increase. 5% might not seem like a lot but there will be people who simply can't afford to pay it and therefore wont go to games. We're already paying enough.