Do You Think Any Of They Wasters Even Care Today?

GOAT

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont really buy into the "mercenary mindset" idea. Maybe it's true for some, but not as a blanket statement. As much as I despise the level of play I've seen this season, the players are human and they will be feeling it, no doubt. I know I probably sound like a lunatic here, but I'm sure the majority of them do love the club and will be gutted at those results.The problem is that too many are well past the sell-by date;

Bullshit, Miller is the oldest bar Jig and gives 110% every game. Nicky Law etc stroll the park like its a kick about. Not even a clap to the fans after a clap except Hibs away(0-2) embarrassing. Seen more QOTS players clap us after a game than Rangers 'players' this season. Shitebag bastards

Yea Black is probably hurting the most as his wages go up to £10k or thereabouts in the SPL.

The young lads will take heart as they still have a chance to play in the lower league but the rest of them it's all about money really.

I would sound out clubs about Wallace, he's went stale, always have time for him for staying but I don't think I can stomach another half arsed season from him.

Just make sure we have a buy back clause and sell on fees etc.

I think he actually played well at times this season - he did have some off-field stuff going on, did one of his parents not pass away just before Christmas? Granted as a fan we expect more from the likes of him, but in my opinion he's not one of the shyster's that need to go.

McCulloch & Black are top of the pile for immediate exit for me

I think he actually played well at times this season - he did have some off-field stuff going on, did one of his parents not pass away just before Christmas? Granted as a fan we expect more from the likes of him, but in my opinion he's not one of the shyster's that need to go.

McCulloch & Black are top of the pile for immediate exit for me

Wallace? Aye, I think you're right, and I'm sure he played immediately after it.

Definitely wouldn't class him as a shyster, nowhere near it but I think his level has dropped massively and another year down here won't do either of us any good.

There's not many I would keep tbh, Miller should be nowhere near us either but if he's triggered another year there's not much we can do about it.