Has Any Player Or Ally Apologised

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd be surprised if Ally thinks he's done anything wrong...

100% this, his ego and the fact he's still stealing a wage tell you all you need to know.

It would be nice if a few players apologised to the support for the abysmal displays we have been subjected to this season but I won't hold my breath

I agree.

Reckon there'll be a bit of satisfaction on his part that we failed after he was removed.

His insistence on receiving payment says a lot about whether the club or himself comes first.

I'd love to think he wouldn't go so low as to be satisfied with our failures just to patch his ego...

However, I'm certain he puts himself before the club

Doubt the players would or even should apologise,they're a bunch of 1500 quid a week tops players who are on 4/5/6 times that amount because we were stupid and desperate enough to throw it at them, its not their fault they're pish, moat would do the same if offered lofe changing money

Doubt the players would or even should apologise,they're a bunch of 1500 quid a week tops players who are on 4/5/6 times that amount because we were stupid and desperate enough to throw it at them, its not their fault they're pish, moat would do the same if offered lofe changing money

I agree with your point but id still apologise if i was them, i think my point is that they have nothing but contempt for us and the club.

If i fell short in my job id apologise to those it affected

I agree with your point but id still apologise if i was them, i think my point is that they have nothing but contempt for us and the club.

If i fell short in my job id apologise to those it affected

It essentially effects them more than anyone else, they're the ones who'll be forever known as members of the worst ever Rangers team, they'll be the ones who'll have to get the begging bowls out and drop their incredible wage to go back to a "normal" club...this experience has finished a lot of those players, guys like Ian Black will not recover from this, the last faze of his career will be defined by the shambles they were apart of at Rangers

Players like Law or Bell, I wouldn't expect to apologise - why would they, they aren't Rangers men, we are just a way to earn far more than they are worth.

McCoist though, his is the situation that is hardest to accept, as he was idolised by all of us, and has thrown it back in our faces.

I disagree, most of them are capable of putting in much better performances and have done for other clubs (Boyd last year is a perfect example) and have massively under performed this season, so an apology would not be too much to ask.

I disagree, most of them are capable of putting in much better performances and have done for other clubs (Boyd last year is a perfect example) and have massively under performed this season, so an apology would not be too much to ask.

Theres a huge difference between turning it on for a poor Hearts/Kilmarnock/Dundee Utd/Motherwell side and a side like Rangers were the weight of expectation is unbelievable - I'll give you Kris Boyd, he has been here, seen it and done it before so he knows what its all about and whats expected of him but the rest? Nah shite is shite and the weight of the badge, jersey and fans are just to heavy for guys like Black, Law, Daly etc...