Email From Rangers

I was on the site yesterday looking at my ST price and while I will renew I didn't.

I got an Email overnight thanking me for visiting the site and twice it has Glasgow Rangers FC. Well as a life long supporter this pisses me off, we are now and always have been The Rangers FC. This inclusion of Glasgow is wrong and pandering to the English who call QPR, Rangers.

As the Email is from the club I expect and demand that we at least use our correct name.

Signed Grumpy Old Bastard, Cumbernauld

What!? Are you having a laugh ?

Seriously? Of course we are the famous Glasgow Rangers,

See when we get back to the top league, win it, and are going mental singing Glasgow Rangers Champions ohohohohoho.................... you can just sit down be quiet and miss that one out mate.

He'll be that guy that looks at you singing, shaking his head and tutting.

That`s that man King again it`s his fault him and Murray .......well some prick was bound to say it

No they weren't. Not every discussion needs to have a King and Murray for / against argument.

Only pricks feel the need to do that. But by your own proclamation you could well be that prick.

was on holiday for the 2nd Motherwell game and when i asked in a bar about showing it the owner referred to us as Glasgow Rangers

ive never been bothered by it, prefer Rangers but i dont think its that much of big deal