What A Difference !

TheLawMan

Nonsensical to compare and contrast when both had an equally huge opportunity to revolutionise our footballing ethos.?

Dont talk shite.

Things feel so promising just now because they are so different from the duds approach. And you're going to have to get your head round folk revelling in how well we're doing in relation to the previous fuckup.

Constructive and no cunt calling in sight.

I think AlBear has a duty to disagree or dig at everything I say. It's ingrained now and he can't help himself. (tu)

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets be fair.

Things are promising because we haven't played any games yet and everyone is high on hope. MW & DW seem just what we need but so far they've not done anything. Lets be positive, but lets save the streamers and flags just yet.

I am being fair imo.

For me MW has said and done more in his short time here, in addition to his Brentford success, to convince me he's a better manager than the dud will ever be. And imo for less expenditure will likely get better results and footballing style.

Time will tell but for me so far so good.

The point is that as time passes its natural to compare his performance versus that of the dud who also had the opportunity to revolutionise the whole footballing ethos. But didnt at our expense.

This to me is fair debate, not necessarily a lets all call ally a cunt opportunity.

Not comparing it would be akin to not comparing our style next season with this season, not comparing the new board with the old, not comparing hopefully wilson with mcculloch. All because the old one is no longer there.

Which is just daft.

I am being fair imo.

For me MW has said and done more in his short time here, in addition to his Brentford success, to convince me he's a better manager than the dud will ever be. And imo for less expenditure will likely get better results and footballing style.

Time will tell but for me so far so good.

The point is that as time passes its natural to compare his performance versus that of the dud who also had the opportunity to revolutionise the whole footballing ethos. But didnt at our expense.

This to me is fair debate, not necessarily a lets all call ally a cunt opportunity.

Not comparing it would be akin to not comparing our style next season with this season, not comparing the new board with the old, not comparing hopefully wilson with mcculloch. All because the old one is no longer there.

Which is just daft.

There isn't much to compare at the moment, talk is cheap as they say. Granted the talk is promising and looks like what we need as a team, but I still want to see our team play and win before I get too excited.

The fat rhat is no longer a club legend in my eyes. I grew up through 9IAR but the way the cunt has ran our club into the ground leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

That's ridiculous, he's not exactly painted a great picture of himself but lowering yourself to tarrier like talk is a fucking disgrace.

There isn't much to compare at the moment, talk is cheap as they say. Granted the talk is promising and looks like what we need as a team, but I still want to see our team play and win before I get too excited.

And going forward you agree in censorship of Ally comparisons because some have had enough of discussing him?