What A Difference !

TheLawMan

How many times will this thread get regurgitated? Ally was a very poor manager, I don't see what comparing Warburton to him achieves. All I'll say. I'm also sure we did similar under McCoist, not that it matters.

Mark Warburton is manager now, time to move on.

Good news, but this is expected from any manager.

Its a forum

Compare managers.

Compare Boards

Compare players.

The dud was a worse than atrocious manager. One who to this day takes our ST money which could be invested elsewhere.

What we are seeing now is what could have happened pre his tenure and it is entirely relevent to keep him topical as a benchmark of how far we want MW to be from the dud's performance.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its a forum

Compare managers.

Compare Boards

Compare players.

The dud was a worse than atrocious manager. One who to this day takes our ST money which could be invested elsewhere.

What we are seeing now is what could have happened pre his tenure and it is entirely relevent to keep him topical as a benchmark of how far we want MW to be from the dud's performance.

If that's the case, then why compare the new manager to that? Seems nonsensical.

Let's be honest, it's just another thread to call McCoist a cunt etc. Fair enough, if that's your thing. Fucking repetitive though. (tu)

MW is heading to Prague for the Under 21 tournament to watch the best young talent in Europe.

The gardener would be out in Portugal to get pissed and play golf with his pal Lennon.

(tu)

Yeah too right!

Its a breath of fresh air having someone in who is actually committed to the cause and putting the effort in.

Wish this happened 3 years ago but we all know what happened and the mistakes our so called manager made.

Things are on the up under this management team and I cant wait to see what they have planned!

He's not flavour of the month with a lot of our fanbase, the majority don't lower themselves to using tarrier nicknames though....unlike you.

Cunt probably calls himself a h** too

If that's the case, then why compare the new manager to that? Seems nonsensical.

Let's be honest, it's just another thread to call McCoist a cunt etc. Fair enough, if that's your thing. Fucking repetitive though. (tu)

And yet you're never off these threads and say this exact line in almost every one.

How ironic.

And yet you're never off these threads and say this exact line in almost every one.

How ironic.

The only ironic thing is the same old chat in a thread called "what a difference".

McCoist's "status" will continue to divide opinion. Time to move on, or at least contain it to threads with "McCoist" in the title.

Mods, can we have an official ******* what I think of McCoist thread, to contain this chat at a period of true excitement

Nonsensical to compare and contrast when both had an equally huge opportunity to revolutionise our footballing ethos.?

Dont talk shite.

Things feel so promising just now because they are so different from the duds approach. And you're going to have to get your head round folk revelling in how well we're doing in relation to the previous fuckup.

Constructive and no cunt calling in sight.

He's not flavour of the month with a lot of our fanbase, the majority don't lower themselves to using tarrier nicknames though....unlike you.

Sket leave it mate.i can't stand the mhanky nicknames either, ally has went really down in my estimations as well, fuckin loved the bloke growing up, him and jasper were my idols. Don't rise to the roasters mate. , you are much netter than that.ally is away now to contemplate when he is going to tell all of us what was really going on for the last 3 years.my gut feeling is most people slagging him will change their tune.i will wait for that to come out before I let it go.i think you will do the same as somehow.i don't want to think he has ruined his hero status to millions of bears all over the world for the sake of 6 months money.

Easy white chocolate.easy now.

No Surrender

Rab

Nonsensical to compare and contrast when both had an equally huge opportunity to revolutionise our footballing ethos.?

Dont talk shite.

Things feel so promising just now because they are so different from the duds approach. And you're going to have to get your head round folk revelling in how well we're doing in relation to the previous fuckup.

Constructive and no cunt calling in sight.

Lets be fair.

Things are promising because we haven't played any games yet and everyone is high on hope. MW & DW seem just what we need but so far they've not done anything. Lets be positive, but lets save the streamers and flags just yet.