Stewart Robinson Interview

Black mark right away asking us to move to accommodate the UB lot. Thought the ST blurb this year was a Season Ticket for Generations? Seems that is only until some group of boycotters want to sit there.

The UB's didn't get ST's but they did go game by game and there was always a decent presence in their section from where I was sitting. They bought half STs iirc as they felt the game by game wasn't having much of an effect and wanted to try a dif approach iirc

GM

The UB's didn't get ST's but they did go game by game and there was always a decent presence in their section from where I was sitting. They bought half STs iirc as they felt the game by game wasn't having much of an effect and wanted to try a dif approach iirc

GM

Fair enough you have a pub to run.

But do you just stick up for every "fan group" to get the cash in?

Seems that way IMO.

WRC all the way for me

Seems that way IMO.

WRC all the way for me

I missed this.

Are you disputing what I said or just trying to put some sort of spin on it to imply I'm wrong rather than actually address the points that were made.

I don't know if the union bears drink in the pub. Many of them are too young. I only know one lad and that's through RF and he's a decent lad who went to every game last season.

So no I don't stick up for every fans group to get their cash in (I wasn't aware I stuck up for every fans group tbh). I try to put a bit of perspective on the petty pathetic tribalism when we are all supposed to be on the same side.

Enjoy the WRC at you are supporting a Rangers establishment, I can have no complaints about that part of your comment.

GM

Can we save the gushing praise til he does something ?

In the past we've had a long line of folk coming in and saying the same bollocks. I won't get too enthusiastic until he actually delivers. Talk is cheap, and being keen is a nice plus, but doesn't make up for ability as we saw with Ally.

Time will tell if he makes a good job of it.

Seems that way IMO.

WRC all the way for me

You're last sentence seems a bit of a childish pricky thing to come way with IMO.

Glad to hear season ticket renewals are going well, anyone any ideas of numbers or is it too early?

Yeah it's good to hear season ticket sales are going well, I'll be renewing mine on payday next week, can imagine a fair load of others will have the same idea.