I Never Met King

KingKirk

Personally I think we should ban all current employees from talking to the media, we should have a media savvy pr team who can release statements in response to rumours, criticisms, slander etc when necessary.

all post and pre Match interviews for the tv should be handled by the captain and maybe one or two other senior members of the team.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Come to think of it, I've never met King.

It's a fucking disgrace.

:shifty:

Meeting Dave is an essential prerequisite to membership of this forum mate.

Better fly over to South Africa and have a cup of tea with King before admin find out you are a loose cannon and ban you.

Personally I think we should ban all current employees from talking to the media, we should have a media savvy pr team who can release statements in response to rumours, criticisms, slander etc when necessary.

all post and pre Match interviews for the tv should be handled by the captain and maybe one or two other senior members of the team.

A) we can't.

B) the club would lose out. We get more back from the media than they do from us. See almost all of the advertising in papers for anything Rangers, it's generally there without charge as a result of tje club giving players for interviews etc.

A) we can't.

B) the club would lose out. We get more back from the media than they do from us. See almost all of the advertising in papers for anything Rangers, it's generally there without charge as a result of tje club giving players for interviews etc.Good

Good points which I never considered, I am just sick of the media here demonising us and twisting everything to make us look like the bad guys constantly.

Fuck the advertising ppl who follow Rangers know how to get season tickets and strips or anything else related. Once its known Rangers media is running all things concerned ppl will cotton on to wherepto go to find out everyone uses social media right down tp your granny . Saying that I do get your point but surely theres a way of dealing with the shite they pump out for other fan to feed on ? Just a thought here but if you ignore an arsehole in life he usually comes back grovelling looking for acceptance or moves on and annoys someone else