Couple Of Signings Today?

Your trolling has dropped to a very poor standard.

I expect us to win the league, how many players we bring in has no reflection on my expectations. I back Warburton, you continuously undermine him and his decisions and he's barely been here a month. :lol:

You seem to have set your sights on the club behaving exactly the same way we behaved under McCoist.

It's a new start, a new direction. Get used to it. (tu)

You expect us to sit still it seems, off course you were quite happy with failure under Ally.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You expect us to sit still it seems, off course you were quite happy with failure under Ally.

How is our squad being built predominantly by promoting our youth players sitting still exactly? It's what everyone on here has demanded for years.

How is our squad being built predominantly by promoting our youth players sitting still exactly? It's what everyone on here has demanded for years.

Its not just me saying it. You seem to be out of touch with the board you pushed for.

RANGERS chairman David King will hand the next Ibrox manager a multi-million-pound war chest after promising to spend "whatever it takes" to guarantee the club's Scottish Premiership return next season.

He added: "The mandate to the manager is going to be, 'do not get players who will help us win the Championship - get players that could compete in the Premier League'."

Me and Dave are as one on this.

Its not just me saying it. You seem to be out of touch with the board you pushed for.

RANGERS chairman David King will hand the next Ibrox manager a multi-million-pound war chest after promising to spend "whatever it takes" to guarantee the club's Scottish Premiership return next season.

:lol:

The buzz word now is, Value. You bring very little to this forum. (tu)

That's not what Warburton said though..

He didn't say it, I did. Semantics though really. But, we'll see. I'm sure people won't be gutted though if we don't bring in another 10 players and instead go with youth.

:lol:

The buzz word now is, Value. You bring very little to this forum. (tu)

He added: "The mandate to the manager is going to be, 'do not get players who will help us win the Championship - get players that could compete in the Premier League'."

Back to base for the London Branch you need to rework you're poor argument.

Back to base for the London Branch you need to rework you're poor argument.

You are better than that boardroom patter. It's normally the last resort of desperate fools with no counter.

My argument is back the manager and the club. Simple really, not fashionable I guess but it's all I know.

He spoke abouth youth with some experience....

Walsh,Sinnamon and Murdoch are only three imo capable of being in squad..

Next batch will be mcrories and Hardie..

Murdoch will have seriously muscle up if he wants to maintain his good work in the middle as against Motherwell they pushed him over like a wee boy.

His work rate and attitudes great though.

I was behind the goal in the Railway Stand when he scored away to Raith Rovers he should have got goal of the season for that.

They deserve a second chance under a good manager then. (tu)

This.

Plus in reality, we don't have the time/money to completely redo in time for the season opener. MW has 3 windows to prepare us for the Prem and he'll need all 3.

This.

Plus in reality, we don't have the time/money to completely redo in time for the season opener. MW has 3 windows to prepare us for the Prem and he'll need all 3.

Exactly.

Rushing signings in now just to make up numbers, when we have dozens of youth players eager to play and learn, is a ludicrous idea. MW is looking for specific attributes and using 3 windows, like you say, to build a squad for the future gives him the 'best chance' to be successful.

You'd think people had enough of constant turn around in the squad every year. Patience, is most definitely a virtue here IMO.

I don't doubt the attitude of the younger guys, but I feel that we really lack a cutting edge.

We need one or two quality attacking players. No one fears Miller or Clarke.

(tu) Bringing in a CF should be the number 1 priority now IMO.