Couple Of Signings Today?

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I very much doubt it.

In this day and age the days of announcing signings out the blue are well and truly gone. If there was signings to be announced today, one at least, of the major news outlets would have got hold of the news a few days before we were going to reveal anything.

Especially with the media spotlight we have at the minute.

In all honesty though, I've heard from a guy I know that a deal for Stevie May is edging closer, I'm not one to post sources as I care about my street cred, I wouldn't say it was gospel but he's not a dafty and he seems to reckon talks are advanced...

As long as the new players are in on time for pre season training that's all that matters.

I also don't think it's a bad thing if Warburton gets a week to evaluate the squad prior to making any further signings. He won't know much about Mckay, Crawford, Walsh, Gallagher and Sinnamon, probably knows a little of Templeton but wants to judge for himself. These are all forward positions, bar Sinnamon. If he gets a few days extra talking with them, I can imagine he'd then decide to either go and get a few more based on where we are short.

Doubt we'll see much until next week tbh, hope I'm wrong and we get Pritchard, Dallas and May in toady but I can't see it.

Cos this is what happens. Media blackout, nothing in the papers, nothing on the news, the signing will be made right out of the blue to catch all the supporters off guard with a nice wee surprise.

Better let wee Andy know though so he can pass the info on to his da, who will pass it on to his mate who will then start a thread on rangers media.

Probably not.

I also don't think it's a bad thing if Warburton gets a week to evaluate the squad prior to making any further signings. He won't know much about Mckay, Crawford, Walsh, Gallagher and Sinnamon, probably knows a little of Templeton but wants to judge for himself. These are all forward positions, bar Sinnamon. If he gets a few days extra talking with them, I can imagine he'd then decide to either go and get a few more based on where we are short.

Doubt we'll see much until next week tbh, hope I'm wrong and we get Pritchard, Dallas and May in toady but I can't see it.

What I think will be happening. (tu)

Pritchard :lol: