Couple Of Signings Today?

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We as a support have been crying for the youth to get a chance so we can't really complain when it looks like that might happen.

Yeah no that's great if it does happen as I think we have some good youth players. Guess just need to wait and see how team shapes up.

Pre season neck tomorrow. We have lost 11 players (16 if you include the Newcastle lot) and brought in 2. Will we even manage a game of 5s?

I dont think some are getting the seriousness of the situation we are in.

I dont think some are getting the seriousness of the situation we are in.

Fans have been screaming for 3 years that youth should get a chance. Now it's a bad thing there is a clear path to the first team for them?

MW has been crystal clear. He likes small squads. This shouldn't be shocking to anyone with even half a brain.

Do you even know how many players are in our first team currently, or you just living up to your name?

It's been clear since W&W came in that they are looking at making sure the players talent is matched by personality and temperament, doing due diligence on signings. Two in so far were already known to then as I'd Eustace, so not surprised that if they are looking at guys they havent previously worked with, that it may take a bit longer to satisfy themselves that the players are from the correct mould.

It opens in Scotland on the 6th of June. How do you think we managed to sign Kiernan?

Deals can be done prior to the window opening. West Ham have signed a player today and Liverpool have signed about 5.

Deals can be done prior to the window opening. West Ham have signed a player today and Liverpool have signed about 5.

That's because they can sign anytime now but their registrations won't transfer until July 1st.

That's because they can sign anytime now but their registrations won't transfer until July 1st.

Yip.

Still no news on any of these signings. I'm beggining to think this thread might just be bullshit.