The Junkie Deluded Lot

GTMLivo

Having a week nose at there shit exscuse for a forum and there commenting saying that they'll sell SA to septic.

Do they not know that even if they accept a bid from that lot SA has to agree terms witch I find highly unlikely hes a blue at heart amd you couldn't pay me any amount of money to play for that mob.

Hivs have said their happy for him to see out his contract.

He should call their bluff and say he is too , and has no interest in going anywhere other than Ibrox.

That would put them under pressure .

No big sales for them , that they're hoping for.

Pre contract January , and let them decide how to deal with a player that's already signed for the team they are vying for , for promotion.

Under certain club chairmen, the value of a player is set. Petrie sets his player values at a bare minimum and I am certain our previous chairmen did likewise.

The Dave King era has started with the club targeting players and we shall see that continue, so Allan will become a bluenose. That said, he will be sold by the very same chairman if a lucrative offer comes in!

Hivs have said their happy for him to see out his contract.

He should call their bluff and say he is too , and has no interest in going anywhere other than Ibrox.

That would put them under pressure .

No big sales for them , that they're hoping for.

Pre contract January , and let them decide how to deal with a player that's already signed for the team they are vying for , for promotion

I'm pretty sure he will have intimated that to them.

Having a week nose at there shit exscuse for a forum and there commenting saying that they'll sell SA to septic.

Do they not know that even if they accept a bid from that lot SA has to agree terms witch I find highly unlikely hes a blue at heart amd you couldn't pay me any amount of money to play for that mob.

Is that as long as seven days? :D

Their fans do not want their best player sold to the team they are in direct competition for the league.

Some hope to sell him to the mhanks likely because A: they're the only other Scottish club with cash to spend and B: that would get one over on us as he is a target of ours.

They will know the player wants to come here, fear it will happen, and are grasping at alternatives they hope their board could find.

Plenty reasons to hate that mob but really this isn't one of them

I also really dont care enough of what they say or think that I'd go on their forum.

Typing on my phone and typos are horrible sorry about that...

I can't wait to see the meltdown when he officaly signs for us

Was only jesting,mate! That auto correct thingy on a phone is fucking horrendous so that's why I don't use it. :pipe: Anyway, I am fluent in Swahili and understood your post nae problem :thumbup:

I think SA will be left out of the hivs team to face us then during the week they will sell . One baw has to try and save face (what a feckin face ) somehow.

Pretty much exactly how I see it playing out.

They can't risk playing him today or afford to have a player with value sitting there doing nothing or playing with the kids.