Hibs Vs Rangers - Video

julescotia

Great work. Still can't stop smiling :D The fact that we started poorly and came back from 1 down to put 6 past them.

Somehow I think that the Halliday goal will live with us all as the moment our true recovery started.

I know some folk are keeping the reigns on the optimism but I just can't see how this can go wrong. I think it's gonna be a momentous season, followed by several years of increasing success :D

Thank you Jules, all great goals for different reasons. Each off those reasons I have heard our fans shouting about for the past three years. Pass the ball forward with purpose, hit the byeline and cut it back, fur feck sake shoot.

Brilliant, I'm thinking this morning what they could be like after playing a few games together. Onwards and upwards.

Was really wanting to put an "up-tempo" song (like ACDC) for this one .. but couldn't find one that fitted with the video that was the same in length .......

This one was around the same length, and with the lyrics "following in the footsteps of their heroes" ... I thought it was apt for Halliday, and of course the Allan situation too.

Shame it wasn't more up tempo, it would've been the perfect choice, but hey ho (tu)

Roll that back in comparison to Kenny McDowalls first game in charge at Easter Road 4-0 going on 6 or 7 to Hibs that day with possibly the worst performance in the last four years, you don't need to spend mega just spend wisely with a proper football manager and there is the result.

Was really wanting to put an "up-tempo" song (like ACDC) for this one .. but couldn't find one that fitted with the video that was the same in length .......

This one was around the same length, and with the lyrics "following in the footsteps of their heroes" ... I thought it was apt for Halliday, and of course the Allan situation too.

Shame it wasn't more up tempo, it would've been the perfect choice, but hey ho (tu)

Cmon S .The music is perfect .It seriously brought a tear to my eye .Honestly it's amazing .

Mate .You have my email .Can you send me this please

It'd be too big to send through email ... but a handy site to download any video from youtube is this 1 - http://keepvid.com/

Just enter the videos URL address into the box at the top, and then download it as an mp4 with the given link.

You can even download the videos as mp3's if you like certain tunes, and only want the music not the full video. (tu)