Sky Sports Keep Laliga

jcb

BT have what they want really.

CL, EL, French, Italian and German football with the EPL early Sat games.

If they got La Liga too then prices may have gone up

They definetley wanted more Prem games in the last round of bidding, but aye overall they'll be happy with what they currently have.

The BT Sports Europe channel is an extra £5 a month for us despite being BT Broadband customers.

How much is BT Sports per month (my broadband isn't with BT and I'm not changing so getting it free isn't an option).

I don't have it but there's so much on it now that I think I'm going to have to get it.

Not sure but as I mentioned above they've stuck a fiver on for the European channel even if you are a broadband customer :anguish:

How much is BT Sports per month (my broadband isn't with BT and I'm not changing so getting it free isn't an option).

I don't have it but there's so much on it now that I think I'm going to have to get it.

Free if you are on an XL tv package with virgin.

not sure what it costs on SKY.

I've just had a look myself for Sky £19.99 a month for one month then £23.99 after that with a £15 activation fee.

subscriber or not, via a new, free-to-air channel on digital TV.

Called BT Sport Showcase, this channel will show a minimum of 12 UEFA Champions League matches and 14 UEFA Europa League matches and these will be available to anyone to watch for free. Each participating British team will be shown at least once.

No idea if the final will be one of those though.

I've just had a look myself for Sky £19.99 a month for one month then £23.99 after that with a £15 activation fee.

Fuck that for a laugh. I'm assuming that's for BT 1, 2 & Europe?

At the price I think I'll just not bother and simply accept that I'll be watching a lot less football than I used to :lol:

Fuck that for a laugh. I'm assuming that's for BT 1, 2 & Europe?

At the price I think I'll just not bother and simply accept that I'll be watching a lot less football than I used to :lol:

Yeah 1,2, Europe and ESPN.

£12/£13 maybe £15 at most, I was willing to pay that.

Just had a further look down, cheapest is £19.99 one month minimum contract with £30 activation fee. :lol:

Bt sports 1 and 2 are still free or at least the same price as before on your package.

The extra charge is for the Europe channels is it not?

As of 1st August, anyone with BT Sports for free (with broadband) will start being charged £5 per month. If you downgrade to BT Sport Lite, you still get BT Sport 1 for free with UK domestic league games (and rugby if you're into that kind of gay nonsense), but you don't get the Champions League games, FA Cup games or other European league games.

Just downgraded and got the following confirmation:

BT Sport Lite on the app and online player Find out more

Your channels

• BT Sport 1 online at btsport.com and via the BT Sport app on supported Apple and Android devices (min connection speed 400Kbps) with additional content on BT Sport Extra 1
  • You won't have access to BT Sport Europe, BT Sport 2 or BT Sport//ESPN.

Your great sport

• Live Barclays Premier League, SPFL and Aviva Premiership Rugby

Your free BT Sport Lite

• Free for as long as you have BT Broadband

Don't really care much for La Liga myself.

No matter how high the overall quality of the league may be, a two horse race becomes very tedious when you don't have a horse in that race.

Most of the big leagues do largely end up two horse races, Italy and Germany have been one horse for about three or four years as well now. Spain's not unique in that sense, and I think Atletico still have the ability to keep a challenge up despite falling back a bit last season.