Sky Sports Keep Laliga

jcb

BT 1 & 2 are free on XL package but prices are now going up £3 per month for BT Europe

Not on my package they aint, I phoned Virgin when changing to them and they told me I wont have to pay anything extra on the Big Kahuna for Europe.

My contract is still the same price and hasn't gone up.

I'd never pay for that :lol:

I only pay £40 odd a month and get them all (although SKY Sports is through Sky Go which I use chromecast to run to TV).

I'd advise those who don't get it free to pick up a droid box.

can you chromecast sky go? i tried and the sky go app said somethng like "this app doesn't cast" or something.

can you chromecast sky go? i tried and the sky go app said somethng like "this app doesn't cast" or something.

Only if you have NowTv.

Sky go the extra mile to block you from doing it through nearly everying from chrome to apple TV.

I suppose you could hook up PC/laptop to tv via HDMI but the picture quality will diminish when you go full screen.

Only if you have NowTv.

Sky go the extra mile to block you from doing it through nearly everying from chrome to apple TV.

I suppose you could hook up PC/laptop to tv via HDMI but the picture quality will diminish when you go full screen.

I've got BT sport so I'm fine for that but for any games on Sky I use a stream and connect laptop to TV via HDMI.

Not always a great picture on the TV.

Would this chromecast give me a better picture on the TV.