John Eustace

If any player we are linked with is at the stadium tonight I reckon they will be chapping Dave Kings door at 10pm looking to sign the contract. There's nothing quite like a full house at Ibrox with a pinch of optimism in the air.

Where does he fit in? Who gets dropped?

Genuinely enjoy having that dilemma, but I reckon he'd be signed to play a part both on AND off the field.

He would play in away games or against top flight teams in the cup to protect the two centre backs. Haliday is good for ball retention but doesnt offer much in teams of organizing the defence

Genuinely enjoy having that dilemma, but I reckon he'd be signed to play a part both on AND off the field.

It's not a case of somebody getting dropped,Marky; It's a case of adding to the squad where if Eustace gets signed you will find that when he's on form and fit to play the other midfielders will be used as required (depending on who we are playing) on a rotation basis so that everybody keeps match fit. I don't think we will see the same starting 11 too many times because Warburton will mix and match the midfield and the 2 wide men a fair bit while keeping the defence fairly static (suspension/injuries permitting) :pipe:

I reckon by the end of the transfer window we'll line up...

Foderinghan

Tavernier Kiernan Wilson Wallace

Eustace

Halliday Holt

Waghorn New CF McKay

I reckon Law will drop out, but rotate regularly with Holt. W&W seem to like to replace a CM and a winger after an hour or so. Reckon Law and Miller will regularly come on and make an impact.

Law dropping out? No chance .At the minute he is playing superb and a key link in the way the midfield is performing .

Has many a weakness but for now ,it's hard to drop him .

I think given that Eustace might be captain, and that Halliday has been brilliant, that it means by process of elimination it leaves a place for Holt or Law.

I reckon he'll rotate between the two.

I do think it's harsh on Law, as he's been much better recently.