*** Scottish Championship Thread ***

G.E.C.

Just now, JFK-1 said:

It's in our interest for them to win it and go on to face another two legs with Falkirk who I suspect will be a tougher nut to crack than Raith. 

Either way , they are going to have to play to their full on Saturday ,extra time a strong possibility ,  if they go out then their confidence is shattered , if they go through they will struggle and I believe Falkirk will take care of them and again confidence shattered

If they get knocked out Saturday 2 weeks before the final it kind of kills their argument about being much more match sharp as they`ll also have a relatively big break to deal with as well.

Anyway, so long as we win the cup and Hibs stay down I don`t care how it actually happens

I'm fed up with this tippy tappy nicey nicey ****ty pathetic loser football. "Oh opposition, we've had all the chances in the world and can't ****ing score. Here, have a free shot at goal! Nah, seriously, take it! Oh, you've missed that? Have another ****ing one in between all our missed one-on-ones! ****ING TAKE IT!"<br>
<br>
**** this.

Ridiculous, nine year old son in floods of tears again, thanks for that Hibs, even with trying to explain about two legs...

Why have inflicted this misery on my children now as well.

We are absolutely power puff pish. We are 4th favourites out of 4 to go up. Excellent. We'll done alan you managerial genuis.

Failure is starting to feel normal.

I used to get really upset when Hibs got beat, now I just shrug my shoulders and think "ah, maybe next time".

Stubbs knows what he's doing, he's got coaching badges

If Stubbs fails on Saturday he should leave. I like him but it's inexcusable at this stage.

Get somebody in to give us a chance in the cup final.

We're ******

30 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

It's in our interest for them to win it and go on to face another two legs with Falkirk who I suspect will be a tougher nut to crack than Raith. 

I'm not too keen on having us having this advantage. I'd rather just beat them because they are shite rather than tired and shite.

17 minutes ago, Reformation Bear said:

This will have been good experience for Hardie tonight.   Was he playing up front on his own? 

A Falkirk v Raith play off final would be great.  

Sounds good, but unfortunately the final has to be played with the 2nd bottom SPL team