Worst We've Played This Season

GOAT

Instead of the worst OP, let's call it the least best we have played.

Still thought it was a good solid performance, have to say though if any managers in England were watching Oduwa getting kicked all over the pitch without any protection from the prick in black they might think twice about loaning us players no matter how good Mr Warburton is.

Yeah let's hope the Arsenal kid wasn't watching that, he would have to think twice before coming up here!

2 goals for and a clean sheet

Plenty chances created.

A penalty not given and the woodwork struck again

High possession

Several key players rested

Awful conditions.

A referee giving us nothing

Given all that, if we continue to play this well and come away with a win when not at the top of our game I'll be more than happy.

Roll on Sunday

We have set such a high standard early on we will probably expect it every game & that's not going to happen, last night was a horrible night thought we did well considering, I was soaked right through last night myself and that ref was a wanker.

Very much an under-rated victory. Tough place to go to during mid week when the weathers poor. We had a bunch of players on the park playing together for the first time and played very well. Very good use of rotation.

Funny how this is deemed the worst performance of the season and we played well. Shows how far we have come!

Warburton truelly does have a magic hat, he has the whole squad playing well as opposed to just a starting 11.

I am probably Clarke biggest critic I don't think he is rangers standard and never have but he can do a job as part of the squad. Just wish he would stop failing to connect or randomly falling and putting away more. In overall happy with the strikers for the season but wouldn't say no to a predator.

What is very apparent is no matter how well we play the team spirit is brilliant; and possibly that will pull us through when we don't play to our usual high standards. The team spirit is an overlooked factor, but it is very something that was in no way there last year. I still think there were moments in that game where the forward movement was the best it's been all season.