Who's Going To Challenge Us?

WATBB

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think MW has mentioned before complacency is a dangerous thing, we are on a high for sure but the focus must remain in all games and to start believing we will canter it will not help at all. Yes as fans it is less dangerous but the players must be up for every game and want that win, I trust the gaffer to provide that every game and his players will perform for him due to the trust he has in their ability.

This could be a wonderful season for us and a block to build for a great future if we can keep the same ethos that we have just now. Talking about unbeaten so soon is a tad early, maybe at xmas time we can see then and judge better.

The only danger to us is ourselves

I've a feeling though that W&W will be on the ball to keep standards and concentration high

Never fear, inevitably we shall have our failures, and when they arrive, we must reveal tolerance and sanity. No matter the days of anxiety that come our way, we shall emerge stronger because of the trials to be overcome. That has been the philosophy of the Rangers since the days of the gallant pioneers.

Just tweaked it a wee bit.

But we will have our failures. :-(

I dont see where the hype about hibs comes from, theyre pish, they were pish last season too, we just happened to be even pisher. But we're a completely different team now, and hibs are still pish. Wouldnt be surprised if QoTS or Falkirk finished above them

I dont see where the hype about hibs comes from, theyre pish, they were pish last season too, we just happened to be even pisher. But we're a completely different team now, and hibs are still pish. Wouldnt be surprised if QoTS or Falkirk finished above them

TBF apart from 45 minutes in the diddy cup when their arse collapsed the games were close and last weekend you could argue they had the better chances against us.

Hivs are more than capable of giving us a game over 90 minutes, they just aren't good enough to do it over a season as they have already proved with their shitty start.