Ted Simon On St.johnston Fans Website

cenotaph

I find it amazing that people who support a certain club actually take time out of their day to go scrolling through another clubs fans forum. Why? Get a grip FFS

Agreed, to find a tim on here is considered as his team/site is pish - no doubt they'd view it same.

You were easy to spot right enough.

FFS, what is it with some people on here? Just because I haven't posted that much, why does that mean I'm a Beastly troll?

Have a look at my posts, do they look like they're from someone from the dark side? You need to give people that haven't posted a chance on here, I really don't understand why you're trying to hound out good Gers fans (and not just me) from this forum because, for whatever reason, they haven't always felt like posting.

Do you just want fans on here that are posting thick and fast with thousands of posts to their name? Get a grip mate.

I use to admire the previous club that were called "Rangers". SandyJardine will always be my favourite Scotland left back along with Danny on the right. I'm not so sure on this new club/lot but have an open mind. Good luck on our face to face though.

You have to hand it to these St Johnstone dudes...they really know their football. :D