Wgf (Wee Ginger F***)

Gillster

FFS, look at the Twitter handle, look at the tweets and pictures.....if you still believe what you're saying, then that's really sad.

I admit it was a lame windup, but nevertheless, I did expect everyone on here to get it. Some of you really like to wind yourselves up.....reminds me of Life of Brian.

Just pointing out that Life of Brian is not a true story. There is no book of Brian in the Bible. Just in case.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So I went on to twitter to have a go at WGF, and saw that he retweeted a condescending post by Sean Conway (another left footed ginger fuck), taking the piss about a post (looks like from Follow Follow) estimating the value of the current Rangers team. Although it's slightly optimistic, WGF is no position (either as Nation team manger or as a useless prick) to retweet that, insolent wanker.

https://twitter.com/weeGordieStrach/status/641324178029826048

just disgraceful for our national team manager to behave doh

now I don't go on twitter but had to check what this was about, actually quite funny. surely the op didn't think that was genuine :mutley:

my guess is we don't here from him again (is this the same person who wanted to leave a couple of weeks ago doh )

just disgraceful for our national team manager to behave doh

now I don't go on twitter but had to check what this was about, actually quite funny. surely the op didn't think that was genuine :mutley:

my guess is we don't here from him again (is this the same person who wanted to leave a couple of weeks ago doh )

I thought it was funny and shared it with 'tongue in cheek'. the fact that some folk didn't get that says so much. Anyway, my guess is that you will 'hear' from me again. Did I want to leave a couple of weeks ago? You probably know me more than me. That's typical of this forum. I've just come back on to this forum to have some banter, join in the debates (some more serious ones), enjoy the info, videos, and opinions. Why would I go? Of course, I'm surprised by some of the minions but there are enough decent folk here to connect with. All aboard!

So I went on to twitter to have a go at WGF, and saw that he retweeted a condescending post by Sean Conway (another left footed ginger fuck), taking the piss about a post (looks like from Follow Follow) estimating the value of the current Rangers team. Although it's slightly optimistic, WGF is no position (either as Nation team manger or as a useless prick) to retweet that, insolent wanker.

https://twitter.com/weeGordieStrach/status/641324178029826048

Strachan is most certainly NOT a catholic!