Team Photo

WeirFleckNRothen

I agree. What the hell is wrong with black boots?

However, as I am trying to get with the times and become more hip , I'd say that if they are going to wear coloured boots, only blue and orange should be allowed at Ibrox.

I'd allow for "Rangers Black Fotball Boots" with symbolic red laces that reach up to the knees before tying.

Would also match the socks. Could be a nice little earner. wonder if RST or SOS would be interested........

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not picking a fight, I've merely started a discussion.

Kyle Hutton going to Nandos used to be topic for discussion, so a couple of reserves acting up on the official team photograph, pretending to be homosexual, is worth discussing.

Make no mistake; I know team photos are a piss take, Gazza pulling someone's seat away, McCoist and Durrant pissing about, etc., but based on the programme and pictures I've seen (One posted), the final shot will have Clark holding Templeton's hand and knee.

Coincidently, those two should be drawing as little attention to themselves as possible right now...

The photo given away with the programme doesn't show Clark touching Temps and that looks like it'll be the finalised photo.

Storm in a teacup.

Make no mistake; I know team photos are a piss take, Gazza pulling someone's seat away, McCoist and Durrant pissing about, etc., but based on the programme and pictures I've seen (One posted), the final shot will have Clark holding Templeton's hand and knee.

No it wont.

And if it did, in what way is the final choice of photo the fault of either player, given that you are aware "team photos are a piss take".

You're missing the point. Slating him and Clark for poor performances is fair enough. Being offended at them having a sense of humour is ridiculous though and if they were performing well in the team nobody would bat an eyelid at them taking the piss in this photo IMO.

I think that you're missing the point here mate!

If those players had got stuck in, worked their butts off, put in good performances, showed their worth, then they would have earned the right to " take the piss" in a team photo.

However, those two players have done fuck all, this season, or any season, since their arrival at the club, to have earned the right to piss about, whilst a team photo is being taken, official or not.

PS none of the players should be pissing about in a team photo, it shows a lack of discipline, and class on their part.

I would mention footballing matters first before religional even if it was a joke, although to go on about this matter sours the atmosphere in the forum, we should just be happy at how great our club is and players and managers are and how hard they work every day

Protestant work ethic. (tu)

I think that you're missing the point here mate!

If those players had got stuck in, worked their butts off, put in good performances, showed their worth, then they would have earned the right to " take the piss" in a team photo.

However, those two players have done fuck all, this season, or any season, since their arrival at the club, to have earned the right to piss about, whilst a team photo is being taken, official or not.

PS none of the players should be pissing about in a team photo, it shows a lack of discipline, and class on their part.

Contradicting yourself a bit there.

Shut the fuck up, you jumped-up mug.

It was a light-hearted reference to our club's heritage.

Piss off you nonce.

We are a football club, not a fucking church! Going on about the so called Protestant "heritage" of our club completely ignores some cracking players we had from other religions.

As far as I'm concerned, and I would hope that others feel the same, pride in this club comes well before any religious affiliations.

I mind years ago when I was at school my room mate was a pompey fan and he had the official team photo up and one of their black players and white players had put there hand on one anothers leg so it looked like they had 1 black hand and 1 white hand each. it is clearly a bit of banter. this photo is not even the official one and they are just having a laugh. don't see the issue

Piss off you nonce.

We are a football club, not a fucking church! Going on about the so called Protestant "heritage" of our club completely ignores some cracking players we had from other religions.

As far as I'm concerned, and I would hope that others feel the same, pride in this club comes well before any religious affiliations.

:lol: raging. :lol:

Piss off you nonce.

Going on about the so called Protestant "heritage" of our club completely ignores some cracking players we had from other religions.

I don't see how. I go on about our Protestant heritage on occasion, but have loved some great players from other religions.