Wallace's Boots

quinty

Just the mention of Terylene gave me goose bumps, and brought back memories of stay press trousers from Lewis's on Argyle street and Arthur Black made to measure shirts from St. Enoch's square.

Then up to Sauchiehall street for a pair of black football boots from Greaves' sports shop ....... all for under £20 and change left for the game a pie and a bovril. :drool:

Black was big back then and you could get any colour you liked ........ as long as it was black ........ :P

:uk:

Just the mention of Terylene gave me goose bumps, and brought back memories of stay press trousers from Lewis's on Argyle street and Arthur Black made to measure shirts from St. Enoch's square.

Then up to Sauchiehall street for a pair of black football boots from Greaves' sports shop ....... all for under £20 and change left for the game a pie and a bovril. :drool:

Black was big back then and you could get any colour you liked ........ as long as it was black ........ :P

Arthur Black's, up a close in St Enoch Square. I got a shirt made there with about a hundred buttons on it :D

Got my first pair of decent boots from Crowley's, " the shop in the lane". Adidas Inter, they cost £3.50. I really wanted Adidas Santiago, but my old man wouldn't cough up a fiver :(

I'm over in Pattaya Thailand on holiday and I've never seen so many boots in all my life, new ones, used ones, nice ones, ugly ones , some even have cocks ffs, very cheap though :)

So the chicks with the dicks are cheap??? Good for you I like bloke not afraid to out themselves :P

So, the way things are going with football boots, can we expect these Swaroski boots to be in the team photo next year ?

football-boots-nike-superfly-ii.jpg

I know you're not being serious and it's slightly off topic but Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang actually warmed up in a pair of 3 grand Swarovski boots once when he was at Saint Etienne but if I remember right the referee refused to let him wear them in the actual game as they could be dangerous.

I know you're not being serious and it's slightly off topic but Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang actually warmed up in a pair of 3 grand Swarovski boots once when he was at Saint Etienne but if I remember right the referee refused to let him wear them in the actual game as they could be too Gorgeous.

:thumbup:

Just sorted that for you mate.

So the chicks with the dicks are cheap??? Good for you I like bloke not afraid to out themselves :P

Haha nice one, although did get my photo taken with a ladyboy and my missus lol, she/he was better looking than the bar girls, what a fuckin place, hundreds of old gits wae Young birds on their arms, anyway back on topic my favourite footy wear was Puma. :)