Boo Boys And The Game Ends At 90Mins

Charlie Bear

We all have our own opinions, I personally have never booed any Rangers team, I either clap for appreciation or stay silent to show my dissatisfaction, it works for me but many will not agree. :)

Maybe we can make signs up that say "We're not going home happy" will do the trick other than boo.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People pay their money and make the effort to go to the game then they can boo or cheer as they wish. If Warburton is going to say send the fans home happy then how do you show him you are happy or unhappy? By cheering or booing. It should motivate the players to do better next time so they don't hear it again. Far too many passengers last night.

We all have our own opinions, I personally have never booed any Rangers team, I either clap for appreciation or stay silent to show my dissatisfaction, it works for me but many will not agree. :)

:thumbup:

Some peoples' lives would improve with your take on this Bud, I have never booed either, but I have done a fair bit of shouting my disapproval when pissed off with poor play, but booing is a bit extreme for my taste.

Even more so with this new young team, but we have always been a hard crowd to please and some feel the need to express their emotions differently, such is life, and as you say "we all have our own opinions."

:uk:

A lot of football fans are wankers.

We have plenty of them.

Any boos on Tuesday were undeserved. We have no divine right to win. St Johnstone were better on the night. It is inevitable that a player will have the odd indifferent game.

Anybody who can't accept these facts should fuck off.

MW and the players have done brilliantly so far. They don't deserve criticism after one defeat to a team in an higher division.

P.S. I heard very little booing.