Boo Boys And The Game Ends At 90Mins

Charlie Bear

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some of our fans are fickle as fuck. I was sitting beside some whopper in the main stand who, when we were 3-0 down, was shouting telling Warburton to get to fuck "you've no got a magic hat yer just a baldy prick"

Another cunt was demanding Oduwa is sent back to Spurs in the morning because he slipped and fell over the ball.

Cringing at that mate - ffs

Some of our fans are fickle as fuck. I was sitting beside some whopper in the main stand who, when we were 3-0 down, was shouting telling Warburton to get to fuck "you've no got a magic hat yer just a baldy prick"

Another cunt was demanding Oduwa is sent back to Spurs in the morning because he slipped and fell over the ball.

I hope you told Paul Murray to calm down!! Did his hair move out of place whilst doing this??

I find that fucking incredible. Must have been taigs in disguise stirring it up, surely. I couldn't have put up with it and would have knuckled the cunts.

I heard cheers and applause at full time Oduwa was kind of holding hands up apologising did not hear boos near me in gr4.I think some of the fans were getting on at the players more for mis hit passes and Oduwa for dwelling on the ball even though he did not always have a decent pass available.

I heard very slight boo's at half time. Much more at the end, but it was brief, although embarrassing. Wasn't sure if some thought that the players would just walk off. It was quickly drowned out by applause when they acknowledged the support. Also think it was out of frustration, as we can play better than that!

I find it totally embarassing and absolute mark of disrespect towards MW in particular, who has worked wonders in putting this young squad together in such a short period and having them playing so well. There was no disgrace in our performance tonight and against a decent team from the top flight.

Every last one of them should send him their apologies or just stay away to fuck from our games. Those fans we neither need nor want.

Although I think the abuse DURING games is not on, at the end of the game....no problem with it. The point where we start clapping mediocrity , the point where we stop being Rangers. We are winners, and getting beat 3-1 of St Johnstone is unacceptable.

At this stage of W&W's reign I can just about accept it as there is clear improvements over the last three months. This time next year I think it would be much less acceptable to everyone.

At this stage of W&W's reign I can just about accept it as there is clear improvements over the last three months. This time next year I think it would be much less acceptable to everyone.

Agreed, but St Johnstone are a team that were quite obviously PISH. I don't see what there is too gain by clapping a team off the park that has about a tenth of the budget they have. Harsh I know...but these players set the standards.

As long as the team are aware that the standards they need to keep (from the fans) needs to be maintained, then I don't have a problem with booing at full team. Just my personal opinion.

Agreed, but St Johnstone are a team that were quite obviously PISH. I don't see what there is too gain by clapping a team off the park that has about a tenth of the budget they have. Harsh I know...but these players set the standards.

As long as the team are aware that the standards they need to keep (from the fans) needs to be maintained, then I don't have a problem with booing at full team. Just my personal opinion.

It's called being a family! We are all in this together, the effort was still there tonight but the application was lacking!! Once the effort goes then I would agree with you!!

Although I think the abuse DURING games is not on, at the end of the game....no problem with it. The point where we start clapping mediocrity , the point where we stop being Rangers. We are winners, and getting beat 3-1 of St Johnstone is unacceptable.

Best. Username. Ever. :clap:(tu):lol:

Hate hearing the boo boys. We will lose games. It has to happen when we play same tactics week after week. Teams are getting used to it so set up to hit us on the break. But booing like that and ficking off before 90 mins is what other teams supporters do. Rangers fans dont leave if we are getting beat. No matter the score we follow.

Aye too much Charlie ya roaster

Come on now, you have to have a bit of sympathy for the boo boys, after a few glorious years of almost continual booing, this season they've had endure a full 12 games before the opportunity arrived , half time couldn't come quick enough for them and you could hear the relief in their boos.

I was surprised not to hear them at full time and it was heartening to see the majority who remained until the final whistle applauding the players off the park.