Boo Boys And The Game Ends At 90Mins

Charlie Bear

Hate hearing the boo boys. We will lose games. It has to happen when we play same tactics week after week. Teams are getting used to it so set up to hit us on the break. But booing like that and ficking off before 90 mins is what other teams supporters do. Rangers fans dont leave if we are getting beat. No matter the score we follow.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Booing our team who are constantly trying to create a genuine 'in it together' spirit with the fans after they lose their first game in twelve is an embarrassment - I honestly and sadly have very little common ground with some of my fellow support based on some of the utter shit I ave seen and heard tonight. Totally incapable of looking the bigger picture. Yup we lost, it wasn't great but ffs, that type of stick is totally unmerited and counter productive.

I have no problem with booing the team as it shows them that their performance wasn't good enough, I don't get this whole we have been good previously so cut them some slack nonsense. Warburton says it himself we can't let the standards drop and this is the fans way of letting the team know .

I do however have a problem with picking on an individual player especially during a match as it helps no one. we didn't do this tonight of course I am just saying.

They want send us home happy, they should be made aware when we don't leave happy, have no problems with fans making their point at the end.

What pisses me right off is those who choose not to support the team during the game. Thankfully there hasn't been much of that this season.

I have no problem with booing the team as it shows them that their performance wasn't good enough, .

I am pretty sure our players are smart enough to look at the scoreboard to get an indication of how well they are playing.

It's a long season in this team has performed very well so far this season A far cry from last year. If they have two or three consecutive performances, then boo. Just seemed poor tonight given the performances so far this year

It is actually shocking, considering what we are all about this season with new leadership both on and off the park.

This is a very new and young squad. We always new there were defensive frailties, we just didn't know to what extent, so no point in being shocked when coming up against a top league team for the first time. This was a great learning experience for the players and the management alike. We did not disgrace ourselves tonight. Our players gave it their all and played to their capabilities. We must have had an hour of the play, with some delightful moves and individual play. If Wags had put the header away, a different outcome I would say. All credit to StJ, they set up well and we helped them with our mistakes and I didn't have a problem with the ref. in fact rarely noticed him.

This will be put right, of that I'm sure and as for the boo boys, you offer nothing at a time when the club and the team need all the support and encouragement it can muster. This is a decent new and young team that will only get better, being guided by first class management. If you can't get with the programme, stay away from the games. You know it makes sense!

Booing cunts want tae fuck off.

Sick of folk seeking utter perfection. Were a good team and our players deserve some.support. Bet half the folk booing were the same folk that didnt bother turning up last season because the team didnt deserve the disrespect they got from some fans tonite.

Some of our fans are fickle as fuck. I was sitting beside some whopper in the main stand who, when we were 3-0 down, was shouting telling Warburton to get to fuck "you've no got a magic hat yer just a baldy prick"

Another cunt was demanding Oduwa is sent back to Spurs in the morning because he slipped and fell over the ball.

If you booed that then you want to get a grip. Some fans went thru well worse than that while showing the team the respect they deserve.

At least our manager will give an honest run down of the game instead of bullshitting us or calling our players a shower of "cunts" like some fans will